𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILUC *.✧
𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 30

𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

"𝖱𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎"
- 𝖳𝗋𝗒 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖩𝖠𝖤𝖧𝖸𝖴𝖭, 𝖽.𝖾𝖺𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU WOKE UP TWO HOURS EARLIER

before Diluc usually got up in the morning to prepare his breakfast. And it wasn't just any breakfast, it was his birthday breakfast.

As Diluc lay in bed still fast asleep with his thick and tousled red hair sprawling over the pillow he was laying on, you carefully slipped away from the covers and quietly exited the room.

Though you wanted to stay in bed with him a little longer, you took it upon yourself to get up and prepare him breakfast in bed.

"Okay," you huffed sharply, clapping your hands together before setting up the ingredients and utensils on the kitchen counter. "I'm gonna make him his favorites!"

From there, you and poured in flour, baking powder, sugar and a teaspoon of salt into a bowl before whisking it. Once all the dry ingredients were well incorporated, you added milk, two eggs and oil and whisked it together to make pancake batter.

As you aggressively mixed it inside the bowl, your tongue stuck out slightly, wanting to finish quickly before Diluc would notice you were gone. He always managed to wake up quickly when you weren't in bed so it stressed you out a little bit as you cooked.

When the batter was ready, you tossed them on the pan and flipped them up and over like a pro (like Diluc will tonight-) and stacked them on a plate, pouring maple syrup and decorating the top with whipped cream and a few berries.

"Pancakes, check! Now for the bacon and eggs."

And so you began cracking two eggs and pouring them into a heart-shaped mold on the frying pan while tossing a few bacon slices on the a separate pan.

Once the bacon was nice and crispy, you took them out and arranged them nicely on the large plate. You couldn't contain your excitement when you eyed the heart-shaped sunny side up eggs. They were just so adorable and you couldn't wait for Diluc to see them.

Finally, the eggs were finished. And thankfully, the edges were crispy which was Diluc's preferred way of cooking sunny side up eggs.