𝗟𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 || 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈

𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬
- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

THE SKY POURED WITH LIGHT RAIN

when the sun had barely risen and the birds chirped quietly to signal the beginning of a new day. It was peaceful and nothing but the sounds of the soft raindrops hitting against the roof and a few birds chirping could be heard. On top of that, it was Sunday and thankfully, you had no work to be done.

Xiao's eyes peeled open to find that you were still asleep. Your lips were slightly parted and your hair which you desperately tried to curl last night with hair curlers had fallen quite loose. And a soft chuckle left Xiao's lips when he remembered how much you stressed over how difficult it was to roll and secure it to your hair. Eventually your arms got tired and Xiao prompted to help you.

But now it looked like it was pointless.

He rolled over to the side, facing you with a calm expression. Deep inside, Xiao couldn't believe how lucky he was to wake up next to you - to see your beautiful face every morning to start his day. It made him smile softly as he brought his hand up to your face, caressing your cheek gently with the back of his fingers.

".. How could you be so pretty..." he muttered, voice still groggy from waking up just moments before. "It's like you were sent from the heavens.."

Your lips twitched when Xiao retracted his hand from your cheek and a heavy puff of air left your nose. "Mmh.." you hummed, sliding your hands onto the cold underside of your pillow. He then slowly and carefully removed the hair curlers from your hair and placed them on the bedside table so you could sleep more comfortably.

You were very much still asleep and Xiao didn't want to wake you so he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling.

As his hand draped over his stomach, he thought about what he should do for the day. Take you on a date or stay in? He'd guess that going out wasn't an option since you've been overworking yourself lately and he wanted nothing more than to give you a day to spend at home to relax. His mind then wandered to different things, to thinking if he should make you some Almond Tofu which also happened to be your favorite, or to thinking what he should get on your birthday that was coming next month.

As the minutes went by, you stirred awake and your groggy voice caught his ear. "Xiao?" You murmured, forcing your tired eyes to stay open. Xiao turned over to face you and kissed your forehead. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning.." you replied, failing to keep your eyes open. "So, what is it that you would like to do today?" He spoke again, peering at your tempting lips. "Hm? Just.. sleep I guess.."

A breathy chuckle left his lips as he proceeded to snuggle closer to you. "You don't wanna have breakfast yet?" He wrapped his arm around your waist and buried his nose into your (h/c) locks with a sigh.

"I'm not hungry yet and I'm too tired anyway.." you responded, your back molding perfectly against his chest. "I can cook for you." And there it was, the sweet, husband-material type words that Xiao would say to you, giving you butterflies this early in the morning. "Stop, you're too cute for me." You pouted, placing your hand above his that rested on your side.

"Or would you prefer it if I got you Almond Tofu from Wangshu Inn?"

You softly smacked his hand and sighed. "You're too good to me, Hon. But for real, I just wanna stay in and sleep for today."
Your voice was already beginning to slur as the cold sheets and fluffy pillows lulled you to sleep. "Alright then," Xiao said, pressing a long kiss to the back of your head.

"You're wish is my command. But if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask and I will be there for you."

"Xiaoooo.." you groaned, blushing madly at his chivalrous words and tone. "I love you so much.. but let's just go to sleep.." your lips parted slightly when you finally passed out in Xiao's arms. And he smiled, pulling you closer against him if it were possible as he whispered a quiet 'I love you too' before closing his eyes and falling back to sleep himself.

l

I'm sorry this was shorter than the others. :0

hope you enjoyed!