✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗠𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲 || 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈

𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘
- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾."
- 𝖠𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖩𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗒 𝖹𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU WEREN'T A VERY SOCIABLE PERSON.

You were always more quiet, timid and would avoid social events as much as possible and because of this fact, you were picked on by the more 'popular' girls of the school. And of course you didn't tell anyone, not even Albedo who happened to be your boyfriend. You were going to at one point, but whenever you tried, the words could never come out. Maybe it was because you feared they would do much worse things to you or hurt Albedo if he confronted them.

So here you were, heading to the bathroom with your head hung low to avoid any gazes. But that was until they showed up.

The girl named Subaki smirked along with her posse of girls eyeing your helpless figure as they followed you inside the girls restroom. You sighed, realizing you had to take another hit from them. "Well, well, well, look what we have here." Subaki furiously tapped on your shoulder. "It's the dirty little rat!" Another girl named Anya added, followed by the third girl - Tatumi who surrounded you.

You swatted Subaki's hand from you and moved back. "Please.. stop it." But they only laughed. "We're just here to keep you in check, dirty little rat! To remind you that you're nothing!" Subaki spat, shoving you into the wall heavily. The back of your head slammed against the wall and you slid down a little. "You always act like you're some kind of Princess around here, which you clearly aren't that special."

The girls looked down on you with smug faces while Subaki somehow took a nail filer and filed her nails. "Ugh, seriously I don't understand what Albedo sees in you.."

The mention of your own boyfriend's name made you angry but at the same time, it made you anxious. Did Albedo truly love the way you were? Were you pretty enough for him? So instead of fighting back, you shakily leant yourself on the wall, looking down onto the tiled floors of the restroom. Suddenly, Subaki tilted your chin up with her finger with an evil smirk. "You will always be nothing, (Y/n). And I will have Albedo to myself.. just you wait."

She finished and shoved your face to the side with her fingers. "Tah tah~" the girls waved and reached for the door handle just before you got up angrily. "Albedo would never want someone like you!"