Chapter 15

After the PE lesson, they change to their own usual outfit again and getting inside the lecture hall. Jungkook take a sit on his chair and tzuyu also just get inside the hall. His eyes immediately look at her and smirking a little. She rolled her eyes towards him and walk to take a sit on her chair with all her friends.

"Let's grab that drink—"

"Jungkook-ah!!"
"Taehyung-ah~"
"Jin oppa!"

A group of flirty gang a.k.a queen bees suddenly get inside their class hall makes jungkook and all the boys groaned in annoyed. It was yeri,irene and joy!

Yeri wanted to attract taehyung, Irene as usual still can't forget jungkook and joy tried to seduce jin. The three of them walk to them as tzuyu and the girls can't help but look at them. Tzuyu feels her heart sunk out of sudden. She sigh in annoyed and so do Sana.

"Huh? you're just sighing!" Jihyo said while poking Sana's arm. Sana rolling her eyes and shooking her head.

"I-i'm not! I'm just in hot!" Sana said and look away in annoyed! She actually have a slight crush on taehyung!

"Jungkook-ah... Let's dating again!" Irene said as in the other side Mingyu glancing towards them and remember again how jungkook took irene from him before. He feels in mad as he immediately stood up and walk out from the hall. Jungkook groaning and just ignore her. He grab his book and act like he was reading but irene keep touching his shoulder and took his book away.

Tzuyu in the other side seeing this! She really in annoyed but she don't know why! Jungkook gulping as he noticed tzuyu keep glancing towards him. He stood up and glaring onto irene, also the two other girls.

"Didn't I told you to stop bothering my boys??!!! and Me?!!!" He slightly shout and glaring deeply. Irene smiling a little and clinging onto his neck.

"Forget about that and let's continue again?" She said with a flirt smile as jungkook yanked her hand away from his neck. He push her make she bump her back onto the chairs roughly. He smirking a litte and glancing to tzuyu before glaring onto irene's face again.

"don't come here again bitch. Just stay still in your class hall. I'm disgusted. ops.. we're disgusted." He said and raising his eyebrows to the boys. The boys nodded and giving him a thumbs up in secret. Irene tched and rolled her eyes before dragging the two girls with her and walk away. Jungkook smirking again and look at tzuyu who still looking at him. He wink his eyes a little makes she really in nervous and quickly averted her eyes to the front. Her heart really thumping loudly. She clear her throat and gulping in embarrassed,nervous and can't describe her feelings.

"Great kook!!" Taehyung said and giving a thumbs up. Really in satisfied. Yeah.. They usually always approaches the girls that likes them but... if the girls was too flirt, they can't help but annoyed and feels disgusted. They don't like that type of girls and their fangirls usually always adoring them from afar or just giving them the gifts! not like this flirty gang!

"Annoying as fuck!" Jungkook mumbled and shooking his head a little.