One

‼️Just so you know, this isn't my story. It belongs to the rightful owner ‼️

Jung Y/n sat in a sun lounger as the beams shone down on her pale skin that was exposed in her black bikini that clung tightly to her breasts, she was absorbed in a book- some fiction novel about vampires and witches, she’d read so many books this summer they all seemed to melt into one long story. Right now she was staying in her fathers house upstate, its ivy covered walls and crumbling stone pillars gave it a rustic vintage feel, it was very different to her townhouse back in the city. Her father owned one of the biggest high end fashion empires in the world, it had been created by her great great grandmother so many decades ago and to this day it was still continuing to grow and expand- one day it would all be hers, for her to watch over and rule until the day she would pass it onto her own kids but until then she was going to sit back and enjoy her life as one of the countries elite.

Y/n loved staying out here, it was less busy, there were less people around to bother her she could sit back and read her books in peace

‘Y/n come and swim with me please? The waters so nice today, it will really cool you down’

Except for Rosé of course- Rosé was your childhood bestfriend, you had grown up together and been with each other every step of the way; until one day when it developed into something more.

Rosé represented comfort to you, she represented someone who could be trusted and someone loyal which was hard to find within the world of deceit and money, you loved Rosé and was happy to be able to call her your girlfriend.

Luckily for you, Rosé's parents owned a vacation home near where you were for the summer so every summer you just basked in each others company, making the most of each others free time. You felt overjoyed that you were dating your best friend although it could be difficult with your contrasting personalities, Rosé being the social butterfly she is and you being the cold introvert, it could sometimes be hard to find common ground.

‘Rosie I’ve already told you I just want to sit by the pool and read’ You sighed not moving your gaze off the pages ‘you have fun, I’ll watch you’

‘You sound like my cold alcoholic mother’ Rosé laughed splashing you with pool water making her scrunch her face in discomfort ‘can’t you just spare your girlfriend five seconds? I mean whats the point of having a bikini if you’re not going to swim’

‘There was no reason to splash me, you nearly ruined my book’

‘Aw boo hoo, are you coming to swim with me now?’

‘No’

Rosé pouted at your stubbornness and pulled herself out of the pool, she walked through the sun towards you and tried to lay on top of your damp body

‘Budge up will you’ Rosé groaned trying to wrap her arms around you

‘These sun loungers don’t fit two people Rosie, go get another one and put it next to mine’

‘Fine’ Rosé huffed detaching herself from you and pushing a wooden sun lounger next to yours ‘is your book good?’

‘I don’t know yet’

‘You always say that when I ask you about books you read, why can't you be more expressive’

‘I need to read the story as a whole to figure out whether I like it and by time I’m finished you don’t care anymore because you’re only just trying to start conversation’

‘You know me so well’ Rosé sighed putting on a pair of brown heart shaped sunglasses ‘ah the weather is so beautiful’

You glanced over at Rosé lovingly, the summer really brought out the best in her, you could already see the mellow tan forming on her olive skin, the sun always brought out her freckles, you liked them, you’d try and sit there counting them while Rosé just laughed at the stupidity. Whereas you were more of a winter girl- summer was too hot and you had to lather on sunscreen every five seconds to make sure you didn’t burn, however in the winter you could stay inside and the coffee shops always sold the best seasonal donuts and pastries.