ᴇx ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n's POV

I enter bath & body works, Bc I wanted some perfume, and other necessities. I look around and go to the perfume aisle. A girl then comes next to me. "Babe look at this one, it smells so good" she says calling over her boyfriend. I pay no attention until I hear a familiar voice. "Oh yea that one smells good babe" he says smiling at his girlfriend. Vincent Hacker, the one and only. I look at him and he looks back. He gives me a slight smile before turning back to his girlfriend. "Do you know her?" she says rolling her eyes. I smirked at her question.

———

"Yea, he does actually, I'm his ex" I say smirking at vinnie. "ex, huh?" she says popping her gum. "I don't believe it" She laughed. I was confused on what was funny, until she said "I mean look at you" she says in disgust. "You don't look like you'd be his type" she giggled. "And you are?" I said amused. "We're together aren't we" she cut her eyes once more. "Ask him yourself" I say shrugging my shoulders "Vin babe, do you know her?" She asked vinnie. "Yea she's my ex" he says nervously scratching his neck. "It doesn't matter he likes me more anyways" she says rolling her eyes. "That's fine just enjoy my leftovers" I say while smirking again.

The end!

Niya speaks!
I might delete this I made this quick at 1:54 in the morning😭
Anywaysss gnnn

Words:258