The great escape - chapter 31

( Giovanni POV )

The man in front of us had a broken jaw, broken teeth, broken legs, broken fingers, a broken nose.. pretty much almost everything was broken.

He was extremely bloody and no matter how much we tortured him he wouldn't give up the location.

He scoffed weakly and spoke.

" you might want to watch that video "

Everyone looked at me curiously and I pulled out my phone clicking the video.

After a few seconds of silence it finally loaded and it showed lorelai tied up. I felt my blood boil but continued watching it also showing them.

He started by punching her and with each hit I grew more angrier and I can tell they did too.

Once it ended I didn't care anymore. I grabbed the drill on the table and went to the mole and started drilling his eye out.

He screamed in pain and I could care less- then my sons started doing their torture which made him scream more.

Elias spoke which made us turn around and Kylie started explaining everything. I felt my heart drop and we all quickly ran up the stairs.

I called my guards in- well the ones I had left which was still a lot.

I explained everything to them and they're faces held anger too.

My mom showed us the laptop and i explained the plan to them- were not going down without a fight.

—— ( Third Person in Warehouse ) ——

They balanced lorelai on their shoulders and slowly started walking to the door.

They had a plan set- it might not succeed but it's worth a try.

Aurora knocked on the door and it was opened by a guard. Aurora punched him in the face hard knocking him out.

His body fell with a thud and she grabbed the gun and knife he had and gave Oliver one.

There were footsteps and Aurora put the silencer on pointing the gun in the direction of the footsteps.

Three guards came out of nowhere and Aurora quickly shot them and they fell with a thud.

She grabbed their guns and handed everyone each a gun.

Lorelai slowly woke up again but there was a pain in her whole body.

She looked around and realized she was standing up.

" Lorelai I know you're in pain but you have to work with us " Noel said and she weakly nodded.

She grabbed the gun from Noel and slowly followed them.

She put the silencer on the gun and they continued walking.

Lorelai felt an extremely sharp pain in her stomach and she looked down to see the knife still in there.

She took small breaths and so desperately wanted to give up but she knew she couldn't.

Lorelai tried her best to run ignoring the pain and the alarm went off.

" Come on! " Jace whisper yelled and they started running faster.

As guards were coming it was a whole shootout.

( Third Person POV )

The Bottura Men and the guards arrived at the place hearing gunshots.