Going Away - Chapter 16

( Lorelai POV )
I felt someone shaking me awake but it was light so i knew it was Tahani.

" what's wrong pretty? "

" w-wh-where sissy? " she asked and i quickly sat up. I looked on the bed and my heart started racing, i quickly ran to the door and out the hallway but stopped and started thinking. Ohhh- i just realized.. i quickly turned back around. Damn- i forgot i let Giovanni get her. I went back in the room and pulled out clothes for the day.

" she's with grandma and grandpa " I said not facing her.

" i want gwanpa too mommy " she said pouting.

" Okay, let's get you changed first. "

Once we had our clothes on i grabbed my purse and went downstairs with Tahani on my back. I walked in the kitchen and everyone was there awake and talking. They all abruptly paused and looked at me but i shook it off and sat down in the empty chair.

" am i that fascinating that you have to stare? " I asked looking at them and they all looked away.

" mommy i get down now " Tahani said trying to get down and i put her down- ehh she'll be alright. i got up and grabbed Nalaya, i missed my baby even though she was down the hall.

" how'd you sleep? " my mom asked fixing a plate.

" good.. you? " I asked her and she handed it to me.

" thank you " I told her quietly and she gave me a smile.

" me too " she said with a fake smile.

" apakah kamu yakin? " ( are you sure? ) I asked and everybody got quiet looking at me curiously.

" yes " she said looking at me and i just shook my head but started eating.

" Saya belum pernah ke sini selama berminggu-minggu, terutama di tempat tidur " ( I haven't been here in a while, especially in bed )

" kamu- " ( you ) I started but cleared my throat and smiled at her forcefully. I didn't even know it was quiet and everyone was looking at us.

" What language was that? " my dad asked us.

" polish "

" Latin " we said at the same time and looked at each other. It was actually Indonesian but what if they want to learn it. She went back to eating and i just continued feeding Nalaya.

" what is everyone doing today? " Mom asked changing the subject.

" Well Me, Elias and Emilio will be going to a meeting. " Giovanni spoke first.

" basketball practice and school sadly. " Oliver said groaning.

" Well i have nothing planned.. How about you lorelai? "Jace said.

" Um.. sure, just gonna go to the house. "

" Don't you have school too? " Oliver asked me.

" hell nah "

" lan- " he started but i quickly cut him off.

" that's not a bad word Giovanni.. but no i already graduated. " I said leaving him and mom shocked- I thought they would've told them.