Moved In With Them - Chapter 15

( Lorelai POV )
" Nothing " she said and i took that as my cue to go in there. I walked up to Tahani and picked her up slowly then started to leave.
" I'll come back and get her. " I said facing the stairs and quickly walked upstairs to my room.

I laid her down and went back downstairs but stopped at the last one due to feeling dizzy. I felt myself shaking and quickly calmed myself down. What the hell was that.. I walked back in the living room and sat down in between my mom and Oliver.

" Can we talk in my office? " Giovanni asked standing up like damn i just sat down! I shrugged my shoulders following him- aka everyone except Oliver and mom followed so i left Nalaya with her. We made it to his office and it was dark and i feel like it was supposed to be intimidating but it wasn't. I sat in the chair and looked at Noel waiting for him to talk.

" So since you're going to be living here i have some rules set. " he said sternly and paused to make sure i was listening.

" go on "

1. You're curfew is 11 on school days, 2 on weekends. I don't need no curfew

2. Don't do drugs and if you drink or smoke make sure you do it here and not alot. I don't smoke but maybe drink every once in a while.

3. Don't disrespect any of us. Don't disrespect me

4. If you get a boyfriend we have to meet him. Wrong of you to assume i like boys..

5. Calm down on the profanity. No we're good.

6. We eat dinner together at 8

7. Make sure you have good grades. Jokes on you i already graduated

8. Tell us where you're going, when you're going and who you're going with. Hell no

9. Future wise- don't come up here without anyone. I know about the mafia anyway so why you tryna hide it.

10. You'll get an allowance. I don't need nor want your money

" Any questions? "  he asked looking me right in the eyes.

" Well.. I don't want your money, why did you just flat out assume i like boys? " He froze and looked embarrassed- so did the rest of them.

" our money is yours.. if you ever want- " I cut him off before he started lecturing.

" Anyways.. Im not going to school, If you respect me i respect you- that's how it works. "

" Okay.. understandable but why aren't you going to school? " I honestly don't want to make a big fuss about it.

" Already graduated.. " i said back sternly but didn't miss the surprise in his eyes.

" Do you want to go to college? "

" Already graduated college " I said and again- you could see the surprise.

" What did you major in? "

" Law, Psychology, and Business " I said coldly and cleared my throat.

" Oh okay, that's nice- " he paused and was about to say something else but i cut him off.

" yeah.. are we done here? " I asked putting my head on my hand.

" yes.. that's all, one of the boys can give you a tour tomorrow. "

" Okay " I said looking at him coldly and left the office. I was looking at the pictures on the wall as i walked down the hallway and i saw a picture of all of them surrounded around a baby. I moved closer to the picture and was about to touch it when Emilio spoke out of nowhere.