Peaceful sleep

3rd person POV

In the kitchen

"Have you ever cooked before Harry?" Molly asked as both her and Harry made dinner.

"Yes actually, it was one of my chores to do. I got pretty good at it eventually." Harry said while peeling a potato.

"What age did you start cooking for them?" Molly asked curiously.

"I think I was five or six when I cooking almost all their meals. I messed up a lot and that didn't end well but as I got older I messed up less. Which was good because the beatings got worse as I got older as well." Harry said in a matter of fact tone.

Molly nodded silently, seeming to take in the information and Harry liked it better that she didn't comment. They silently made dinner talking occasionally but mostly working in a comfortable silence.

                             Time skip

"This is really good mum." Ron said shoving food in his face faster than thought possible.

"Yeah it's great." The other kids chorused.

"Thank Harry he helped me." Molly said making Harry blush, he had never got praised for cooking before.

"Wow Harry when did you learn to cook so well?" They all questioned.

"It was one of my chores at the Dursleys." Harry said glancing up to look at their faces which were at different degrees of shock/anger.

"Well it's amazing" Arthur said before the kids could get out of hand again.

"Hey Harry can I ask you something?" Ginny asked

"Sure" Harry said shrugging.

"What exactly is it like being a wolfblood?" Ginny asked after swallowing another bite of food.

"Well it's like being a werewolf but you can control when you shift. Most of the time." He added quickly having shifted uncontrollably a lot.

"When I'm about to turn my eyes turn yellow and veins black. Um also fire is something wolfbloods don't like, it scares us I guess." Harry said trying to think of any other facts about wolfbloods.

"Oh and I have hypersensitive hearing, smell, sight, and speed. I could beat any of you in a race." Harry said confidently sitting up straight and a smug look on his face.

"Ok I challenge you to a race tomorrow 2:00. Deal?" Ron said the twins, and Ginny joining in on the challenge, hermione just shook her head but laughed all the same and joined in.

"Deal." Harry said shaking each and all they're hands.

"Wait I'm into." Sirius said holding out his hand always up for a good race.

"Count me in too." Remus said doing the same.

"Ok 2:00 tomorrow your on." Harry said laughing everyone else joining in. Molly and Arthur watched in amusement as tje others made bets on who was faster.

They soon got ready for bed and laid down. Harry did the same finally stress free and careless. He fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow, and he slept peacefully for the first time in a long time.

Hey guys thanks for reading and I'm sorry but I think the next chapter will be the last. Make sure to vote and comment any ideas or thoughts. As always I love you bye 😘