Almost time

Harry was tossing and turning up in the tree having another nightmare about the graveyard. He had been having them more frequently the longer the summer went on. Harry turning a little to much fell from his branch landing on a sturdy branch about 5 feet down. Ouch that's gonna leave a mark. Opening his eyes it took home a minute to remember where he was. After a few minutes to catch his barrings Harry climbed down the rest of the tree and went looking for water.
       Only after finding a stream and having a drink did Harry remember that tomorrow night was the full moon. Crap. Well he couldn't stop it so he would just have to let it happen. He was already feeling jittery and ready to go. So after a few more drinks he decided to go for a run and see how far these woods really went.

                         Remus's POV
   He was in grimauled place (I have no idea how to spell it and I am to lazy to look) talking to Sirius when he caught a strange sent (idk if wearwolfs have heightened abilities but in my story they do) it took him a second to realize that it wasn't a wearwolf but a wolfblood. That was weird he had never smelled one around here before, well maybe it was just staying until the full moon was over. There was woods close by where Remus would transform for the full moon if he was at grimauled place. I guess I'll have company. Maybe I will even meet this wolfblood. There's not many left. Lily and James were wolfbloods but Dumbledor said it would be highly unlikely for Harry to be one because being a wizard and a wolfblood was almost unheard of. James and Lily were a special case. With that he decided to go and try to read a book, normally it would have been easy but tomorrow was the full moon so he felt off as with every full moon he has ever experienced so he expected it by now.

Harry's POV
After running about 10 miles Harry finally felt a little tired not enough to sit and rest but enough that he didn't feel like doing something he would regret later. By now it was about 2 maybe 3 in the afternoon. So what to do now? He could try and use his magic, being a wolfblood had it's purks he could use his magic outside of school and not get caught if he didn't use a wand. (This is my story I'll do what I want with the plot conveniences) So Harry tried to levitate a stick in the air. After trying a total of 20 times he got it and was able to make it do tricks like flips or dropping it and levitating it again right before it hit the ground. He was proud he had never been able to control the magic he did he would just do it when he got to mad, exited, or any really strong emotion. He didn't know why he did it but he thought it might be something to do with being a wolfblood. But it was just a thought and he had no way to prove it or ask someone if it was normal. He knew his parents were wolfbloods because he over heard Remus and Sirius talking about it and how rare being a wolfblood and wizard was, but against all odds Harry had been one. Just another thing to add to the ever growing list of things that made him different. All he wanted was to be normal but what could he do? Nothing, is all his brain can think of.
Leaving those thoughts for what felt like the thousandth time, he watched as the stick fell and he just sat there staring at nothin for about an hour. After coming back to the real world, he took a few drinks of water from the stream and tried to manipulate it unfortunately it didn't work but he decided he could work on it tomorrow when he was waiting for the full moon. Still having a few more hours of day light he went off to find some berries and yes he knew a few that were safe to eat. Having not eaten anything all day, finding the berries was a treat. He was used to going hungry but he still needed to eat and he also liked food when he got it. After eating berries and returning to his tree he climbed it and waited for himself to get tired.
     After a while he did and his thoughts before going to sleep were it's almost time this time tomorrow I will be running wild in my wolf form.