Ok well what do I do now

Everything was dark around Harry, he was used to this of course being under the stairs and all, but that didn't make it any less scary. It was bumpy and Harry was in a lot of pain from the beating and he felt like he might pass out. But he had to stay awake, if he didn't he might not know where he is when they get there.
(Time skip brought to you by all dobby's mismatched socks)
It had been at least 2 hours and Harry was sweating and was for sure about to pass out, he didn't even know how he was still awake. But with a few final bumps the car finally stopped. Harry was both glad and scared, he was finally going to get some fresh air but on the other hand he now was about to face the wrath of a very mad Uncles Vernon. Vernon opened the trunk and dragged Harry out of the back and onto the concrete below.
       "Get up you little mutt." Said Vernon
       When Harry didn't get up quick enough Vernon kicked him, only making him get up slower.
        "Do not follow me, and do not come back. Got it mutt."
    Harry merely nodded, seemingly satisfied, Vernon waddled back, got into his car, and drove off.
      To shocked to think anything else Harry's last thought before passing out from pain, heat, and dehydration were, " ok well what do I do now."