● Act Twenty Three - Baby I got issues, but I love myself. ●

Start from the beginning

She lets me go and slam her hand on the table while screaming.

- Do you want to give them this satisfaction Quackity?

- No!

- Do you know what you're going to do now? You are going to Callahan's bedroom, you're going to tell him about all of your fucking traumas, and then you're going to become a better fucking person for yourself. Did you understand that, officer?

- Yes!

- Yes, what?

- Yes, ma'am!

I storm out of her quarters with determination in my eyes.

I do not think that in my entire life, I have been that submissive and breedable.

And guess what, fucker? I hold zero regrets.

I'm going to solve my problems, and there is not one motherfucker on this constellation who will stop me.

I walk for a bit. Remember that I actually do not know where he sleeps. Before I have the chance to go back and ask Nikki, I hear the Elkyp voice calling me. Nowhere to be seen in the corridors.

'C l i m b u p, c h i l d.'

- Up?

I look to a vent with a door-knob attached to it. Is right above me. I jump a few times before catching it and opening it. Callahan offers me his hand, he pulls me inside with ease.

Being in his room feels like looking inside a mad scientist house if the scientist was a millennial with thousands in debt that had to settle for the smallest apartment possible.

Papers are everywhere, bottles full of suspicious-looking liquids lay on the floor, I might have seen a rat.

- Damn bitch, you live like this?

'T h i s s h i p w a s c h e a p f o r a r e a s o n. H a v e y o u d o n e s o m e t h i n g t o y o u r h a n d s?'

I look down to my palms only to find the left one peeling off in abundance. It is probably from the time where I practised too much on the pole. I guess they overlooked it when I was at the infirmary, focusing more on stuff like keeping me alive.

- Maybe I should have moisturized them before coming. It looks rather crispy, no?

He does not answer but instead puts on glasses tells me to begin speaking so he can psychoanalyze me.

Look, all of you people already know the shitty pass I had, so I'm going to cut the bullshit nice and clean so that you do not get bored of my traumatized ass.