● Act Fourteen - The Master Plan ●

ATTENTION.

TW: None

------------------------------------------------

- First of all, it is of importance to clarify that this will be, with absolutely no doubt, a very complex and dangerous mission. Our main goal is to go back to the planet where I once almost die and retrieve the rock. With that, we stop the war and put all the corrupt people in their rightful place, the graveyard. A place that some of us also might end up on, viewing the risks of this mission.

I'm beginning to feel scared. I know what we said about no one having another idea, but I think we need to reconsideration the part where we might get killed.

- There is also a considerable amount of power and wealth that may end up in our hands once we managed to get the rock. So let's try not to get too greedy once we get there. Always keep your eyes on helping the people. And maybe killing some bad ones.

Or not. I mean, Nikki is a very talented and intelligent woman, super trustable. She could tell me to jump a precipice, and I would do it with no hesitation in my heart. I fear nothing and no one.

- To do that, we will have to complete four audacious steps. One, go undercover to the annual ball of the Vinflow kingdom, take advantage of the public distraction and steal the SliclyXO. Two-

George raised his hands and asked the question I felt too nervous to ask, fearing people would think I'm dumb when, in fact, I'm not.

Bless his heart.

- If you don't mind me asking, what is this Sli something?

- Oh, a device that clears the superfices of Lux and makes it accessible for the entrance of the spaceships.

- And why in the actual fuck didn't they used that before?

I asked being, alongside everyone in the room incredulously.

-I honestly don't know. Probably capitalism.