"Tubbo!" Adds Tubbo, grinning from ear to ear.

  Just then Wilbur walked into the ravine.

  "So, who dragged who here?" He asked, only half joking.

  "He did." You say, mockingly glaring at Tubbo.

  "Hey, I'm sure you appreciate the break from Dream's combat lesson. "

  Technoblade popped his head out the doorway leading to the potato farm.

  "That reminds me, Tommy,  you're crap at fighting,  never seen Tubbo fight,  and you've been moaning that Philza never taught you to fight properly. And, if I remember correctly, you made me in charge of training you two."

  "More training?" You grumble, "I,'ve been doing that for hours.  . ."

"C'mon it'll be fun!" Tubbo said, bouncing in excitement.

  Reculantly, you agree.

  "Pog! Let's do this!" Tommy added from behind you.

Once you were all down to the base of the ravine and into a large hollowing of the rock, Technoblade started giving instructions.

  "So, y/n, you teach Wil to fight; I'll deal with those two." He said, nodding his head towards Tommy and Tubbo.

  "Hey!" Came Tommy's loud response.

  "Check posture,  grip and then drills? You ask, pulling out a dagger.

  "Yep." He replied,  grabbing five wooden swords  off the wall.

  Collectively, the four of you groaned.

  "Can me and y/n at least have metal? We know how to use them."

  "No." Came the firm reply, which  Tommy whooped at.

  "Worth a shot," you mutter to Wilbur, grabbing the thrown sword with the ease of practice.

  "Ok, now stand properly." You gesture  with your sword lazily

You looked over at Technoblade and saw that he was doing the same thing.

  Thankfully,  Wilbur had decent posture,  and you only had to correct him in a few places.

  Suddenly,  and without any warning,  you lunged at his torso, but he doged just in time. Unfortunately for him,  that left him off-balance. Seeing this, you dropped to one foot and swung your other leg at his knees, forcing him to fall over.

  His head hit the rock with a crack, but he was up  and on his feet before you could pin him down.

  "How bout you try and not kill me?" Wilbur exclaimed angrily.

  "No-can-do, sorry mate."

  "What would you do if I pulled a stunt like that on you? He questioned sulkily, lunging at you slow and far enough that you could step back and kick his legs out from under him.

  "I'd like to see you try," you scoff.

  This repeated about ten times before you called it quits.

  Instead, you decided to chat with Tommy and Tubbo above ground. Technoblade insisted on coming too, as a security precaution.

  "So, how did you meet y/n, Tubbo?" Tommy asked slyly.

  "Oh, erhm, I was looking around Eret's castle, and came across the kitchen, which upon entry,  a dagger was thrown at me and landed this far from my head." He spread his fingers apart roughly five centimetres.

  "You're selling me short Tubbo, it cut some of your hair off!" You argue playfully.

  As you said this, Technoblade grabbed his sword's hilt and glared at you.

  "Oh, calm down, Techno. I meant to get him that closely,  and I wouldn't have actually hit him, it was just a warning that I could end  the stranger's life, whomever they were." It made perfect sense in your mind.

Tubbo's ear started emitting an urgent sounding ring.

  "Shit, that's Schlatt!" He said frantically,  standing up and putting his hand to his ear. "Hi, Sir . . . Sorry, Sir . . . Yes, Sir . . . It won't happen again,  I promise . . . Yes, sir . . . NO, sir! . . . Right away, President Schlatt!" He put his hand down, and mumbled, "Gotta go, sorry. " and ran off in the direction of Manberg.

  "Poor kid." Technoblade comments,  before looking down at you. "Better get you home, I suppose. Tommy,  go downstairs, tell Wil I'll be back soon,  and stay down there,  for the love of the gods. "

  "Fiiinnnnnneeee. " Tommy turned around and walked inside.

And then you and Technoblade walked home together in conpaniable silence.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Uh, hi! Long time no see! (Whoops-a-daisy) I'm back?

Crappy chapter,  but hey!at least it is one!

Um, I changed writing styles like 3-4 times this chapter, so ignore that :)

So, what do we want in this story? I can't decide on a lot of things,  so it's basically free territory with ideas.  Just not our love interest  got that one covered and I think you're going to be happy with it! No spoilers though.

Anyway, have a good day, drink, eat if you haven't,  and I'll see you next chapter!

-Lottie