Politics & Horses

Hi everyone! the dress above is the sort of thing that you wear.

   No, you do not get to choose, I am mean 😘. Enjoy the chapter!

  Turns out, 'soon' ended up being four hours. That they expected you to stay in your room for. Like, you get that is one of them isn't here and someone else is, they can't see you, so you stay in the hidden room in the armoury. 

  Using the time at hand, you read some books on Greek mythology. Pouring over the book, you fell in love with the goddesses-in particular, Andromeda. She was a beautiful, and was nearly killed for it.

  Andromeda. That would be quite a good name for your bee... then she can be Dora for short! Or Meddy! Or... Andy? Nah...

  It also gave you time to make the bee it's own stuff. You crafted her a bee hive, and made a flower box for her to pollenate and crafted a bunch of leashes that sat on my desk.

  Shortly after finishing the tome on Greek Myths, you heard a lot of yelling- either they are home, or someone is breaking in. Though you were sure it was them, you stayed in your room.

  "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" they screamed. Yep, they were home. 

  "I HAD ALREADY LEFT!" George yelled back.

  It went on like this for quite a while, actually. It was quite hilarious listening to them fight. Their fight diminished as they neared my room, until they opened my bedroom door, seething.

 "uelllooe!" (pronounced uh-ei-low) you greeted them with a laid back atmosphere, Crowfather knows they needed it.

  Fortunately, all the tension temporarily faded. Unfortunately, that was because they immediately started laughing at me.

  "ualloo" wheezed Dream between guffaws.

  They were all bending over, Dream, of course imitating a teakettle; George cackling wildly; and Sapnap, who was roaring with laughter, on the floor.

  "What?" you defended. "Not my fault I'm Aussie!" you crossed my arms playfully. "I can do worse if ya want?

  "Crowfather, y/n." said George, being the first to recover from the laughing.

  " Please do! It's so funny!" said Sapnap, wiping tears out of his eyes.

  You raised your eyebrow sceptically. "ya sure?" you asked.

when they all nodded, I rolled my eyes. "fine... erm, most Aussie things... Oi! Cunt! ya wanna go down to the servo for some petrol 'n durries, and then the bottle-0 for a goon bag, and Bunnings for some snags, get pissed, so we wake up crook and can't go to work or nah? I said quickly, in a true blue aussie accent.

  "blwablwya- what? Can we have a translation?" asked Dream, dumbfounded.

  "uh... hello, friend. do you want to go to the gas station for some gas and cigarettes, then the  liquor store for a bag of wine, Bunnings for a sausage then get drunk so we wake up sick and have an excuse not to go to work tomorrow or would you prefer not to?"

  "Okay." said George, still in shock, as dream and Sapnap burst out laughing again. "But, uh, honey... we need to tell you something. Mostly me." he added at the boys' pointed looks.

  "So, what was up about Niki?" you asked, curious. "I mean, you didn't tell anyone? they were ready to kill her, I reckon." 

  "I- I am sorry about that. I just- you need a female figure in your life, and well, I was planning on being back in time to warn everyone, but, umm."