Home

"WOOOOO!" Dream yelled as soon as we left the courthouse

  "YEEEEAAAAAAAAA!" Sapnap followed with the exited yelling 

  "Do you think they're exited to be dads?" George mock whispered to me

  "definitely." I murmured, resting my head on his shoulders, a slight smile that appeared whenever my Dads got exited or proved again how much they loved me. "thank you."

  "What for?" George whispered, confused.

  "This" i said, waving my arm around vaguely "For choosing me, loving me, adopting me-"

  "There is nothing we would change." said Dream seriously. "you are the most precious thing we know and we love you to bits. we would do anything for you."

  "believe me, I know. but when someone does something nice for you, you thank them." I declared "and my Dads have done more for me than anyone i can remember."

  Suddenly Sapnap brought me into a hug, and in that instant, so did George and Dream.

  "What's this for?" I asked, amused.

  "You just called me us your Dads! What do you expect us to do? " exclaimed Dream, before ushering us all onto our horses. Mine was a stunning albino, named Snowflake. He was my pride and joy- every morning I would get up, groom him saddle him up and then go on an hour ride before another gruelling day of training, of studying. 

  "Why hello there, Snow." I muttered to him as i mounted.

  "Ready, sweetie?" Dream asked.

  "Race?" i said, a challenge in my voice.

  "Race." the  all agreed, with varying levels of enthusiasm.

  We sent off at breakneck speed- well, some did at least. Sapnap was tryharding, shooting ahead of us all, me and Dream , side by side, wildly galloping after him, and George following at a much more sedate canter( he really wasn't great with horses)

  In no time at all, we reached the stables. Sapnap was there already, of course, already dismounted and ready to tease us for being so slow, but it was George that got the worst ribbing. by the time I had cooled down, untacked and started grooming snowflake, he  had only just shown up.

   Taking pity on George, Sapnap offered to untack Copper, because i needed to continue studying with him on the history of the Dream SMP. Those were the classes i hated the most. combat was a close second to equestrian skills- nothing beat riding horses. Combat was, predictably, Dream teaching me how to fight. he never went easy on me, always pushing me. over the short months I had been there I had grown a lot, and put my past behind me.

  "Awwwww" I groaned.

  "Don't you want o spend time with me, y/n?" asked George, a playfully hurt smile on his face " I would have thought you would like to spend time with me, now that you're officially adopted."

  " I do" I sighed, "I just didn't think that I would be celebrating being adopted by studying the history of our country."

  Dream came over knelt on one knee, looked me straight into my eyes and said " As you are the Adopted daughter of the owner of the Dream SMP, you are required to know its' history, L'manbergs' history and laws, an all the loopholes in it."

  "I know Dream." I said softly

  "good" he said briskly " Now, Tommys' starting trouble again, I need to go now."

  "D'ya want my help?"  inquired Sapnap, cracking his knuckles. "That little brat gets on my nerves."

Dream paused, considering his offer "sure, I guess. I'll try and get Tubbo to visit, y/n." he added in afterthought.

 your eyes widened at the opportunity. "thanks, Dream" you said happily. Tubbo was your closest friend-in fact, he was the only one who knew you existed, other than the three in front of you.

Sapnap and Dream took off at a sprint into the woods.

"C'mon, y/n. We'll brew potions instead of studying today." he  clapped his hands exitedly. "what do we want to make? regen? strength? speed? jump boost?"

"hmmm...." you said, pondering. "regen, jump boost and speed." you finished with deciveness.

"okay n/n, let's go!" he shouted, already heading towards the basement where the brewing stands were kept.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 A/N

hello

hope you enjoyed this chapter, tell me what you want me to do next :)

we are currently about to start the elections arc.

make sure to eat, drink, sleep and read my next chapter

you are all valid and ily all