Finally

Today is the day- the day you FINALLY get adopted by your three foster Dads. This meant that i would never have to go to the orphanage where... nevermind, don't want to think about that, 

"Sweetheart? are you okay?" Dream said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I then realize that everyone is looking at me, concerned. 

I give a short nod of my head. "yeah..." I mumble, leaning into Dream when he leans in to give me a hug.

"sorry to break up this rather touching moment," said George with a tight grin that shows just how nervous he is," but we were supposed to be in there five minutes ago..." 

"Right.." I mutter worriedly. what if they don't let me be adopted? after all, their household isn't the safest place to be.... what with the combat training and such...

I hurry off my horse, Dream doing the same behind me.

"It'll be okay. they'll have to let you stay with us, we're the best dads you could ever have," Sapnap said arrogantly, and it was only when i looked up at him he whispered "I promise, y/n."

We walked in, as a family, as we should. I just couldn't help hoping that it would stay that way...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A/N here, if i get anything wrong, please tell me.

eat, drink, sleep, whatever, and i should have a new chapter, hopefully longer, out tommorrow!

Love, A/N