Pogtopia

"What are you doing here, Tubbo?"

  You only noticed then that he had gotten rid of the L'manberg uniform instead favouring a simple black suit. He looked like a child playing dress-up. Come to think of it that's all he really  was.

  "Oh, I, uh, was wondering if you would be able to come to Pogtopia with me?" he asks, looking down and scuffing his shoe.

  You look at Dream expectantly, and see him leaning on his sword, mulling it over.

  "Please?" you add, "I've been training for quite a few hours."

  "Fiiinnnnnneeee . . ." he says jokingly, before turning serious, and throwing you a small item, "Here. If Tubbo has to go to L'manberg, call. Me. I'll come and get you."

    You lift it up to your eyes, looking at the peculiarly-shaped device he wanted you to use.

  Rolling his eyes, Tubbo says  "Goes in your ear,"

  "Ah . . . Oh! that makes sense now." You say, popping it into your ear, "So, um, this calls you?' you ask, pressing a tiny button.

  Suddenly, a shrill ring came from Dream's direction. Rising his hand to his ear, he chuckled, "No need to call me right now, sweetheart." and promptly the call ended.

  "Okay, you can go now," Dream waved you away, but first handing you the remainder of his bread.

  Taking it, you call, "Aight Dream, love you! C'mon, Tubbo!" while grabbing Tubbo's hand and tugging him out of the room.

  "Bring her back before dark, Tubbo!" Dream yelled.

  "Sure thing!" he called over his shoulder, before running ahead of you, pulling you along. 

  When you started to go toward the stables, Tubbo warned against it, mainly because they would have to be left at the surface, and would draw attention to Pogtopia.

  Hesitantly, you agree, though you really wanted to ride Snowflake again.

  You two walk the whole way to Pogtopia, trying to keep out of sight. Tubbo, strictly speaking, shouldn't be outside Manberg's borders, and you; well. You didn't exactly look forward to the deluge of questions that were sure to follow.

  When you got there, out of breath and laughing because of the sprint to get there first, You found Tommy in the cave, going through the chest.

  Looking up, Tommy said excitedly, "Hi Bee Boy! Y/n."

  "Hi Tommy!" You and Tubbo answer at the same time.

Resisting the urge to say jinx, you continue, "So no dagger on my throat this time?"

  "Wait, what? Did that happen last time?!" Tubbo asked, shocked.

  Shaking your head, you ask Tommy if Technoblade is downstairs.

  When he said that yes, he was, you pushed past him and began your decent of the long, winding staircase.

  You overheard Tommy asking Tubbo "Is she always like this?"

  You were so far down by that point that you barely heard him reply, "Yep, that's my bee."

Not long after, you reached the bottom.

"Oi Technoooòo!"you call out, cupping your hands around your mouth.

"Y/N?!" Came the yelled reply.

"That's my name use your own!" You yell back, faking an annoyed tone.

  "Technoooòo" came the equally snarky reply, just as Tubbo ran through the corridor in an effort to catch up to you, closely followed by Tommy.