Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival

Magsimula sa umpisa

" No wonder everyone knows we're dead last every year" Y/N sighed. 

" This is called: The Star Festival" Yami finally revealed the name. He even shows off his fan ad happi coat with the word festival written along it.

The Black Bull members started clapping their hands for there captain. Except, Noelle and Asta who just sweat dropped. 

"He's really into this! Captain Yami is surprisingly into this!" Asta was shocked about how enthusiastic Yami was about the festival.

"Get it Yami!" Y/N cheered with a bright smile.

"Right. I can never get into this stupid festival, but let's go!" Yami gestures his hand forwards, telling them to get out and have fun.

"Yet you dressed like that?" Noelle's eye twitched.

Magna, Finral, and Asta place their arms on each others shoulder and started cheering, Festival! while the spatial uttered the words Girls! Instead. Luck even raised his head from the females lap to cheer with them. The ash blond perked up, remembering something that he should do.

" There are some people I'd like you to bring with us" Asta requested, his eyes focused on Finral.

"People?"

________________________________________________________________________________

The Clover Kingdom was full of life. Laughter and giggles escaped between the lips of the people, bringing a musical feeling to the Black Bulls ears.

They could feel the excitement on every fiber on their body. People were flying on their brooms and carpets above them. Different stalls that offered a variety of mouth-watering foods linger to there nostrils.

"This is awesome!" Asta had stars in his eyes. Y/N also looked around in amazement. This was the first time that either of them will experience something like this. Even Nero that rested on top of Asta's head wanted to witness the festival as well.

" All right! Go live it up, you dumbasses! There's still time before they announce the rankings!" Yami had a wide grin on his face. He was just excited as them, he just didn't want to admit it.

"Woohoooo! I'm drinking tonight!" Vanessa started to run off with her mind only being on the booze she would drink.

"La! Noms!" The cotton Magic user pulls out a fork and knife out of her pocket, dashing towards the different food stalls.

"I'm gonna get some food too!" Magna shoved his hands in his pocket and followed to where Charmy went.

" I wonder what I could get for Marie!" Gauche slowly walked away, staring at a picture of his beloved sister. 

" I wonder if there's anyone strong around" Luck cheerfully wondered. Fighting was the only thing fun for him to do in festivals like this.

Grey transformed into the huge creepy guy that had smoke coming from his mouth. He grunted and decided to explore the festival on her own.

A young boy with short hair approached Gordon staring in amazement. His delicate hand tug down his shirt and twitched his lips upwards.

"Hey! Where did you buy that funny looking mask?" The boy asked innocently, pointing to the males face.

"This is my face..." Gordon answered emotionlessly. He wasn't offended with what the boy had ask, rather he was happy that someone took notice of him.

"Stop that!" The mother of the boy dragged the boy from Gordon thinking about how embarrassing her son behaved.

"Woo! I'm super excited! I wish I could show this to everyone back in Hage! Right, Y/N?!" Asta exclaimed until he blinked repeatedly when he noticed that she wasn't there." Where's Y/N?" Asta asked Noelle who seemed to be the only one there.