they were sharing a room though as there was only one in the dorm. when he'd been living alone, he'd pushed the two twin beds that came with the place together to make a double, but they'd parted them so they had a bed each since she moved in. y/n didn't mind especially, due to his 'routine' they didn't clash much.

4. he loved snickers chocolate bars.

and when she said loved, she was not exaggerating. she was bewildered on how he was so physically fit, when he seemed to always have one handy. and he, honest to god, had actual stashes of them around the place like some kind of child.

she had discovered the first one hunting down tea bags jungkook swore he had bought (she was nearly 100% sure he had forgotten but no harm in trying) in the inner depths of the cupboard where she never usually dared to venture. thinking she had grabbed ahold of them, she pulled out her hand and jumped down from off the counter, only to find a multi pack of snickers in her hand.

she wasn't exactly surprised at that part, it was when she kept finding these packets in strange places that she started to find it weird. like when she later found a packet stashed on the shelf, hidden behind books. or another time when she found one amongst the bottles in the bathroom cabinet.

she never dared make a comment about it though, just accepted it as one of those things. even if it was slightly obsessive. (not that y/n hadn't taken advantage of the stashes and stolen her fair share.)

5. he was an incredible dancer.

y/n wasn't fond of giving jungkook compliments, but she couldn't deny this. it was just simply obvious when you watched him dance.

she had seen him in the dance studio one time, when yoongi has asked her to drop something off for him. hoseok and jimin were both in there too, but jungkook was the one dancing. he was in the middle of the space, moving to the blasting instrumental music playing. y/n didn't stay long, but what she saw was mesmerising. he moved so fluidly, hitting every beat in the flow of his movements. his body was so graceful, in a way she didn't expect from him.
she left before he noticed her watching him. (in awe but y/n wouldn't admit that) knowing him, he would never let it go.

6. he had no shame. at all.

it wasn't like y/n did either particularly, it was just because it was jungkook. the guy she had slept with. like, for example, y/n wasn't that bothered if her friends saw her getting changed or similar things like that, but it was just different with jungkook. thought that, apparently, didn't effect him at all.

on countless occasions jungkook had strolled out of the bathroom, a towel barely clinging to his waist as water droplets clung to his bare torso. he'd shake and run his hand through his dripping hair, his arm flexing in the process. he was seemingly oblivious to y/n in the room with him.
she didn't, like, care (obviously) it was just the fact they had slept together and been intimate. it felt different than if it had been anyone else.

7. he had a, quite frankly, lovely smile.

most of the time he smirked. y/n would do something stupid or forget something, and he'd smirk. but, very rarely, he smiled. and his smile was really something, something real he didn't let people see often. y/n remembered when she had first seen him forget to smirk and his real smile was unguarded.

they had been with the rest of the group one night, all piled into yoongis dorm after a long week. jungkook was more worn out then usual, his eye bags darker and skin paler. y/n sat on the opposite side of the room to him, playing her guitar so she didn't have to engage in conversation just yet.

she didn't know exactly what they said, but he was sat with jimin and taehyung, sandwiched between them on the couch. they took there turn to say something to him and as they did jungkook smile grew. it was small and soft, his eyes crinkling with a fond expression.

y/n noticed she was staring, but she could help it. she wasn't used to seeing him with such a warm expression. he looked almost sweet.

but then jungkook caught y/n looking and he was immediately on guard again. his face instantly shut down as he scowled and turned away.

8. he had this thing about hiding her guitar.

it may have had something to do with the fact y/n did practice and play relentlessly, always striving for perfection whenever she learnt something new. and since they lived together, jungkook had no means of escape from the sound of it.

after the first week had passed and the majority of there arguments started because of her constant guitar playing, he decided to take the precaution of hiding it so she couldn't play. y/n suspected the first he did it it was just for fun and to get her to be quiet temporarily, but after he saw how much it annoyed her, he continued.

each time he hid it, the places seemed to get stranger and stranger. the first time, she found it in in the shower (in it's case, thank god) but the most recent time she had finally discovered it lying flat across the top of the kitchen cupboards in yoongi's dorm.
it wasn't uncommon for y/n to storm into there dorm in a whirlwind of a searching for it and cursing jungkook.

it was clear jungkook would go to extreme lengths to get a rise out of her.

9. his ears went red when he was embarrassed.

which was surprisingly often. y/n didn't take him as the kind of guy who got embarrassed easily, but apparently he was.

y/n has noticed it on several occasions. and nearly all of them involved when someone talked about or complimented his dancing. his confident persona would disappear and he would become a partly shy person y/n wasn't used too. his ears would burn a bright red and if it was really bad, a faint blush tainted his cheeks.

that was another thing,

10. he didn't seem to like admitting his talent, let alone flaunt it.

she couldn't understand it. there was two things y/n couldn't deny about jungkook, one being how attractive he was and two, what an amazing dancer he was. even from the little she'd seen of it, she knew how talented he was.

see, she didn't exactly flaunt her talent either, but she didn't go to lengths to deny it like he sometimes did.
at first she had thought it was something that didn't fit in with the rest of his personality, a jigsaw piece that didn't fix in place. especially because of the 'no shame' thing, and how he didn't care about what people thought. but she was just starting to realise that he wasn't all what he made himself out to be. that sometimes his confident and hostile persona was a facade.

or maybe she was spending too much time with chan, an ex psychology major.