Okay so my brain thinks a lot. That I know and sometimes it goes on a tangent, and I cannot help it. Just like with Maize. Or maybe that was just me trying to find a cause for my sudden rise of anxiety. And the fact that they miss their daughter is pretty evident. But they also really think of me as their second daughter, which I knew but I guess it took me a while to believe that. But this lunch proved me that any doubts I had regarding that are baseless. Case and point they are actually enjoying the meal, conversing and smiling and not at all pretending. Mathew is a little quiet. I thought he would talk to Topher, maybe they did while I was freaking out but now, he is just silently eating. The kids are well giggling among themselves about who knows what, at least they are not throwing food at each other, that is the only good thing. Suddenly, I hear Joshua Miller and Lee's dad, whose name I should know by now, but I don't, plan to meet again. Sometime during this coming weekend. That sounds like they are bonding nicely. Madeline Miller then gets up and talk to the kids and check on them. Tori just smiles while Liz winks at me. Not really sure why.

Suddenly, I feel my right hand is being squeezed. I had just put it on my lap, pausing any fake bites I was taking. I turn to look at Lee and find her looking right back at me with a very knowing look. As if she knew I was worrying, I was stressing and even that I was fake eating. Lee does not say anything though, just squeezes my hand and gives me a small, sweet smile, which just about melts me. Maybe this is why Liz winked at me. Who knows?

I resume eating then after pulling my hand away. This time for real as Lee just keeps her hand on my thigh. Not doing anything but it feels like something is happening. "Kris." Lee calls me and as I turn to face her, she shoves a spoonful of food into my mouth. I roll my eyes at her but eat it. "Who knew I would have to feed you like a baby when we come out for our graduation lunch?" Lee asks amused.

Tori, Liz and even Madeline cackles up hearing Lee. So, they knew I was pretend eating and just thinking. Damn Lee, thanks!

"Kris, I know you are going to 'wonderland' yet again, but can you please eat something before wandering off to God knows what place." I roll my eyes at Lee but start eating obediently. Not that I was not eating now, I mean I did start eating after Lee squeezed my hand.

Soon everyone gets busy yet again and Lee and I are in our own world or at least that's what it feels like. Lee's hand starts to move along my thighs creating goosebumps along its way. I stop eating and just look my girlfriend who is eating with her head down. She is a nice actress, I guess. But then she turns her face a little and I see her smiling and biting her lip. Oh, I want to bite that lip of hers! What? 'Kris are you okay?' I ask myself because damn I have never had thoughts like that. Well without the freak out accompanying it. But this time, damn I so want to pull that lip in between my teeth and bite a little, probably kiss her as well. 'Okay Kris calm down. Remember you are in a restaurant with people around.' I try to calm myself down, but damn Lee is looking so damn sexy right now and her hand on my thigh is probably not helping. I gulp down the water on the table, finishing the full bottle. Lee chuckles seeing me. But I just shake my head as I wipe my mouth a little.

"Are you okay, Kris?" Lee asks every so innocently. Huh right, innocent my ass.

"I am okay...now." I finish with a wink. That got to Lee as she starts blushing. She knows what she did. This girl.

"So, I was thinking...about tonight's grad party..." She trails off this time giving me a shy smile.

"Yeah, what about it?" I lick my lips purposely and see Lee's eyes catch my action and then her eyes widen as she looks away.

"Uh umm..." Lee clears her throat. "Umm you are going, right?" I nod.

"Why? Aren't you?" I ask genuinely curious now.