Journey to dwarka

In the morning,

Uttara woke up at first and found herself over Abhimanyu's chest. She looked at her husband who was looking very innocent during sleeping  and she was in his protective arms. Uttara blushed after remembering about last night. She removed his hands slowly and got up from bed.

After taking bath, she completed her veneration and went to the kitchen. Pandavpatnis and her mother were already there.

Uttara: Pranipat!

Subhadra: U woke up putri! Good! We will go to dwarka. By the way, where is ur husband?

Uttara: He is sleeping.

Subhadra: Still he is sleeping? Is he fine?

Draupadi: He is tired maybe.

Subhadra: Ohh.

After sometimes, Abhimanyu woke up and went to practice arena. His brothers mischievously smiled. He understood that they are going to tease him again.

Prativindya: Good morning abhi.

Abhimanyu: Good morning.

Sutsom: So, how was ur first night abhi?

Abhimanyu: Normal like every night.

Shatanik: Really? Then why u woke up so late?

Abhimanyu: I was just a little bit tired.

Prativindya: U shouldn't lie abhi.

Abhimanyu: Juesth, u too!

Prativindya: I am not any alien abhi!

At that time, karenumati came and called everyone to take food.

Everyone went to take food. Uttara was also serving food and Abhimanyu was looking at her but she was shying and not able to meet her eyes with him. Suthanu noticed this.

Suthanu: I think my brother loved u very much last night. *murmurs to Uttara*

Uttara's cheeks turned betroot red.

Uttara: No jiji. Nothing like that.

Suthanu: Ur eyes are saying everything. *mischievously smiles*

After sometimes, they left for Dwarka. Uttara sat inside of the palanquin with Draupadi and Subhadra.

Draupadi: Putri! How's my son?

Uttara: He is good.

Subhadra: Ohh! How was ur first night? Have you did what I said to u?*mischievously smiles *

Uttara: Mata....*shying*

Draupadi: Arrey Bhadrey! U still didn't change. Can't u see everything in her eyes?*mischievously smiles*

Uttara was blushing.

Subhadra: Don't need to blush so much putri. These moments are precious. U should adore them and it will give you happiness always. After some days, war will start and u can't get Abhimanyu so much.

Draupadi: Yes, Subhadra is right. Make these days memorable.

Uttara nodded. After sometimes, they went to dwarka and everyone was prepared there to welcome Uttara. As Rukmini and Jambavati always considered Abhimanyu like her own son, so they were more excited to meet with him and his wife.