Wedding and first night

Subhadra and Draupadi was helping Uttara in getting ready. Uttara was seeing another mother in both of them.

On the other side,

Arjun was helping his son. He was selecting angvastra and crown for the raudradhari. Arjun was very excited. Even he was not so excited in his wedding also. He was keeping his eyes over everything as he wants a perfect wedding for his son.

Subhadra and Draupadi came there after sometimes and saw that Arjun still couldn't select angvastra for Abhimanyu. They smiled seeing father son bond.

Subhadra: Arya, call devarji Nakul. He will select a good one. Otherwise, the time of marriage will be ended but u won't be able to select.

Arjun: *pouts*

Nakul: Bhabhishree, u was talking about me and I am here.

Arjun: Select a angvastra for ur nephew.

Nakul: See, I told u at first but u didn't hear me.

Nakul selected a royal blue angvastra for him.

Abhimanyu took blessings from Kunti pandavas and their wives and then from upapandavas (except shrutkirti). Abhimanyu went to mandap and started doing rituals. Upapandavas were teasing their brother and Krishna were looking at them with a sad smile.

After sometimes, Uttara came with suthanu and lakhsmana and sat with Abhimanyu. Their wedding rituals started. From heaven, chandra dev and devi rohini was blessing their son Varchas and their daughter in law manohara who were going to reunite after many years.

Abhimanyu filled Uttara's forehead with vermilion and kept chudamani on her head. Then they took blessings from elders. Krishna told Abhimanyu to love Uttara so much that she can stay alive her whole life remembering these moments.

As Uttara and Abhimanyu was starving, they sat to eat after wedding. There was a rule in matsya that bride and groom had to feed each other. Uttara's turn was at first but as Uttara was hesitating, Abhimanyu fed her at first.

At night,

Subhadra and Draupadi was making Uttara ready for the first time.

Subhadra: Putri, it's not a special night only but it's a opportunity to make ur husband urs only.

Draupadi: Yes putri. Today u can rule over ur husband's heart. After today, he is only urs.

Uttara blushed hearing them.

Subhadra: Don't blush so much putri. We are giving you advice only. Remember our words and remember we are like ur mother and friend.

Draupadi: Bhadrey,now we should go.

Subhadra nodded and went from there.

Abhimanyu was passing moment of his celibacy. He slowly entered to the chamber where his bride was waiting for them. Uttara stood feeling his presence and she was very nervous but excited also after all this is a special night for every men and women.

Uttara went to Abhimanyu and she bent down to touch his feet but Abhimanyu stopped her and carried her to their bed. Feeling the first touch of a man, Uttara shivered. Abhimanyu was going to put a anklet on her feet but Abhimanyu moved her feet and stood.

Abhimanyu: What happened priye? Didn't u like this small gift?

Uttara: Arya, I can wear this. Please don't touch my feet.

Abhimanyu: I am not taking blessings from u.*mischievously smiles*

Uttara: I know but u will not touch my feet.

Abhimanyu: As u wish my queen. Look at the sky. There is something.

Uttara: Where arya?

Abhimanyu: There

Uttara: Where?

Abhimanyu: Done.

Uttara: What?

Abhimanyu: Look at ur feet.

Uttara looked at her feet and smiled. Suddenly wind started to blow and it removed Uttara's vail discovering her pink juicy lips. Uttara's dupatta fall over Abhimanyu's face and he could smell the fragrance of his newly wedded bride. He was lost in that fragnance. Uttara pulled that dupatta and the cloth from her waist slightly removed which discovered her fair beautiful skin. Abhimanyu was looking at her. Uttara blushed feeling his gaze. Abhimanyu walked to her and removed the dupatta discovering her beautiful face.

Uttara looked down but Abhimanyu pulled her chin to make her look at him. He took the taste of her juicy lips. Then he made her sit on his lap and opened her braided hair which was very long and touched her waist. He was taking it's scent. Uttara was also looking at her handsome young warrior husband and she was thinking how can be a husband so amazing.

Abhimanyu: U are so beautiful priye. This jewelleries are hiding ur beauty. What's the need of wearing them? But u have to wear them in front of others not in front of me.*husky voice*

Uttara looked at Abhimanyu's eyes which was full of love and desire. Even seeing those black hazel eyes and Abhimanyu was praising her. She was also losing herself. She closed her eyes. She felt Abhimanyu's rough hands are slowly wandering over her soft body removing her jewelleries. Slowly his hands touched her slender waist which started removing her jewelleries and removing her uttariya also. Current ran through her veins. She was enjoying his every touch but she was feeling nervous also. She got up from his lap removing his hands.

Abhimanyu came to his senses and looked at Uttara. He thought maybe she is feeling uneasy because of his touch like this. He was feeling embarrassed.

Abhimanyu: I am sorry Uttara. I shouldn't touch u like this without ur permission.

Abhimanyu was going from there but Uttara hold his hand and hugged him tightly.

Uttara: I am ready arya. I am ready to be ur from every aspect. Please make me urs today.

Abhimanyu: Are you sure?

Uttara closed her eyes and nodded. Abhimanyu smirked and looked at his wife's beautiful face before putting off all the lamps but he still could see her beautiful face because the light of the moon was coming from window and it was falling over her face and she was looking more beautiful.

At last,

Abhimanyu and Uttara become one.

Varchas and manohara got reunited.

It was a blissful night for both of them.