Chapter 13 - Hatred

- CHAPTER 13 -

Mummy... please don't be sad. I don't want to see you cry. I love you the most.

Hana turned to where the voice was coming from and saw the most beautiful looking little girl. She has eyes liked Hana's and freckles like Felix's. The little girl looks like she's about 5 years old. Hana walked to the girl and squat down to her level.

"Mummy", called the girl looking at Hana with beaming smiles.

Hana's eyes widened and thought, "is that you Haeun?".

The girl nodded. Tears started to well up when Hana learned that she is Haeun.

"Please don't cry Mummy. I love you."

"Don't leave me Hana. You are my everything."

Haeun shook her head.

"No mummy. I will have to leave. But don't worry, I'm going to have another sibling in the future. You and daddy will have another baby one day."

"No Haeun. I don't want another baby. I want you. Only you.", cried Hana.

"I'm sorry mummy... I'm not meant to live in this world. I know it hasn't been easy for you. I'm sad when I see you cry over daddy over me over everything. You mean so much to me mummy. Please don't cry.", Haeun plead as she cupped Hana's face in her little hands and wiped her tears with her thumbs.

Hana held Haeun's hand and brought it to her lips. She gave it a long kiss.

"Forgive me baby. I couldn't save you."

"No, mummy. It's not your fault. I have to go now, mummy. Goodbye."

Hana looked at the little girl and sobbed harder. She shook her head hoping that she can have Haeun back with her. Unfortunately, the little girl starts to move away from her. She tried hard to walk over to her but it seems like impossible for her to move. Hana cried hard as she witness the girl getting further away and soon enough she was gone from her eyesight. Hana cried her hearts out bringing her hand to clutch her chest.

It hurts so bad.

"Haeun, come back please."

"Haeun, please don't go."

"Haeun!", Hana yelled opening her eyes only to get attacked by the bright lights.

Felix who was sitting by her side in the hospital ward gripped her hand hoping to calm her down.

"I want to see Haeun."

Felix looked at Hana sadly.

"She's gone, Hana."

"She cannot go Felix. I love her. She cannot leave me.", Hana cried.

Felix tried to pull her onto his chest. Hana pushed him away making Felix looked at her in shock.

"Don't touch me, Felix. You are the reason!", Hana yelled looking at Felix with tears in her eyes.

Felix looked down. Whatever she just said is the truth.

"I'm sorry, Hana."

Hana shook her head.

"Your sorry is not going to bring back my girl."

Felix felt his eyes welling up. He knew that she was right.

"Just leave, Felix. I don't need you here with me.", Hana uttered as tears falls down her eyes.