Chapter 21 - Love

- CHAPTER 21 -

Felix lay Hana on the bed. He hovered over Hana while his lips was still on hers. He trails  the kisses down her jaw to her neck before going back up to her lips. Felix started to unbutton Hana's shirt while she did the same for him. Before they know it, the two are already naked. Felix position in manhood near Hana's womanhood.

Felix kissed Hana's neck leaving a hickey. He then proceed to enter. Hana yelped feeling pain on her lower region. Well, the last time she did it was before her divorce. He thrust into her gently. As seconds passed, he picked up his pace and thrust faster making Hana a moaning mess. Felix tried to stop his groans but it was impossible. Once they have reached their climax, Felix remained inside Hana as he rest his head on Hana's neck.

"Lix"

"Mmm."

"I love you." , confess Hana.

Felix looked at Hana, not responding. Hana gave him a sad smile.

"It's okay, Lix. You don't have to say it when you don't feel the same. I know you hate me. I just want to thank you. Thank you Lix for making me forget what happened earlier."

Still no response from Felix. He is still looking at Hana.

"Lix, I need to use the washroom."

Felix remove himself from Hana and moved over making way for her to get up of the bed. Hana wore his shirt and walked to the washroom with Felix eyeing her the whole time. The moment she entered, tears started streaming down her face. The pain in her heart was beyond words.

Nothing hurts more than an unrequited love.

Hana covered her mouth with the back of her palm to avoid herself from sobbing out loud. Suddenly, Hana felt arms wrapping around her waist. She turned to see the Felix hugging her from the back with his head resting at the crook of her neck.

"Don't cry, please.", begged Felix with his low voice.

Hana quickly wiped her tears before lying, "No no. I'm not crying."

Felix turned her around to face him. He rested his hands by her side on the sink trapping her in between.

"Lix I-"

Hana was cut off when Felix connect his lips to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist while hers rested on Felix's chest. She responded to the kiss. Hana felt her cheeks getting heated at how aggressive Felix is. He pulled away and looked at her in the eyes.

"You are mine, Lee Hana.",

The moment he said that, Hana looked at him in shock.

What does he mean? Should I ask him? Lee Hana? His calls me with his surname?

A thousand of questions and emotions were going through her mind. But she wants to cherish this night with Felix and do not want to ask anything that will make them fight.

"Nobody can take you away from me. Not Cha Eunwoo. Not Hwang Hyunjin. Not Bang Chan. You understand that?", Felix asked assertively.

Hana looked at him and nodded in response. She wanted to ask him if he loves her. But before she could even open her mouth. he pressed his lips on her once again before picking her up for round 2.

The next morning, Hana was greeted by the bright light coming from the glass window and the sound of chirping birds. She opened her eyes and realized she's alone on the bed.

Where's Felix? He didn't leave me didn't he?

Hana grabbed Felix's white shirt that she was wearing last night and put it on. She head down and smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. She smile when she saw Felix's back view busy cooking in front of the stove.

She wrapped her arms his waist and rest her head on his back. Felix knew who that exactly is and smile.

"What are you cooking?", asked Hana still not letting go of his waist.

"Raspberry pancakes."

Hana salivate when she heard it. Felix makes the best pancake.

"Can I help?"

Felix chuckled and responded, "The plates and cups".

Soon, they were already eating with Hana sitting opposite of Felix at the dining table.

"So... Bang Chan kissed you the other day?"

Felix's question caught Hana off guard.

"You saw?"

Felix nodded and said, "I saw everything."

"He loves me Lix. He cares about me a lot. I have never see him as anything more than a friend and a brother. I hate myself for hurting him.", Hana sighed.

Felix looked at her and nodded at her response.

"How about you and Yujin? I saw you kissing her too."

"She forced me."

Hana was surprise by his response. She stop herself from asking anymore question when realized that Felix faced looked a little pissed. She just want to cherish the time she's having with Felix right now. Her biggest fear is to lose Felix again after this. Hence, she decided to change the topic.

"Lix, can we watch a movie together?"

Felix looked at Hana. His eyes met hers and they stare at each other for a minute.

"Sure. Let's watch together."

Hana smile hearing his response. This is the first time in so long she felt happiness. After losing Haeun, her world becoming nothing but dark.

"Let me wash the dishes Lix"

Hana picked up all the used plates and utensils and started washing them. As she was doing so, she felt Felix back hugging her. His lips were trailing from her to the back of her neck. Hana tried to suppress her moan but failed when Felix bite her skin.

Felix turned around and carried her to the sofa. He hovered over her and attached his lips to hers. Hana responded to the kiss as she move her hands down Felix toned abs. Felix turned her over making him at the bottom while Hana is on top. Their lips are still connected. Felix was about to unbutton her shirt when Hana pulled away and got up from the sofa making him let out a low growl.

"Can we watch a movie?"

Felix sighed before smiling at her cuteness.

"You choose the movie.", said Felix.

Hana grabbed the remote control and started scrolling through Netflix. She decided to choose The Purge since she loves thriller.

Hana sat beside Felix on the sofa as they started watching the movie together. He pulled her closer to him resting her head on his chest. He caressed her hair and leave kisses on her temple. Hana is nothing but grateful to be able to feel Felix's love. She wrapped her hands around Felix while focus her vision on the television.

Felix turned to look at Hana. His heart knows what he truly wants. Unfortunately, we will not get everything that we want.

I'm sorry, Hana. I will leave you after this. I have to for your safety and happiness. Maybe Bang Chan can make you the happiest woman as you deserved to be.

- END OF CHAPTER 21 -