What the hades!

Disclaimer: none of the characters belong to me sadly enjoy and give me feed back

Hestia POV:

The council meeting was going as usual. Gods fighting with gods competing for loudest arguer.

I sat tending to the hearth glancing at a fed up Hades.

"NO WAY," Zeus bellowed louder than the others.

"ITS TRUE," Poseidon shouted.

"What is true?" Athena asked as the rest of them shut up.

"That everyone here are basically children."

"NO WAY DONT COMPARE ME TO A CHILD," Zeus and Ares screeched.

"Oh WELL HOW ABOUT YOU STOP HAVING TANTRUMS THEN," the sea god bellowed.

"ENOUGH," a strange voice echoed through the room. Everyone was on guard and holding weapons.

"Who are you," Athena asked.

"I am Chaos. And me and the fates and a few unnamed gods have had enough of your bickering." Chaos announced.

"So what?" Zeus snapped.

"Well I'm going to make you toddlers and send you to the mortal land don't worry we'll look after your domains you can only return when you grow up a bit have fun."

A bright light surrounded us and I felt power drain out of me and become slightly smaller.

When we could see again we were in a beautiful pale blue apartment. The sofas (three, three seaters one, two seater.) were a dark grey with blue and green pillows and blankets on them.

The floor was wooden. The kitchen area was connected to the living room. It was also blue with grey and green sides and objects. The windows were covered with pale grey curtains.

The apartment was practically sparkling with how clean it was.

"Where the Hades are we. "Hera cursed in a cute voice.

"Hey don't use my name wike that," Hades replied in a equally cute voice. We all looked at each other and it turns out we really were toddlers.

"Oh great. Wait but if we're toddlers who is looking after us," Athena asked "we can't be expected to cook or anything I mean we can't reach the cupboards and that."

"Yeah that is a good question," Zeus added.

"I tink I know," Poseidon mumbled "I mean the room kinda gives of their vibes."

"Who Poseidon not all of us understand," I whined.

"I don't know Neek how am I supposed to know it means I was just given the random prophecy that apparently I have to do alone," a voice said as the door opened. "I don't know Neek you're the one with the smart people I just wanted one summer and now I have a new quest to figure out I mean it didn't even give me directions. Um Neek imma have to go er I'll see you at camp in October yeah bye bye."

The person put the phone down staring at us all. He put down his bags as we stared at him. It was Percy Jackson.

"I don't even wanna know. Fuck quests. Bye. I'm out." He said turning to leave. That caused Apollo and Hermes to cry hysterically.

"Hey shhhh now don't cry I have neighbours you know," Percy said softly rushing to the small toddlers comforting them. He sighed. Mumbling under his breath.

"What happened," he said.

"Some voice that called it's self chaos did this cause we were annoying it or something," Zeus said arrogantly.

"So you annoyed someone who thought it would be a good idea to turn you all like this and give you to me great," Percy groaned. "I don't even have enough space or food for you all."

Suddenly a parcel fell onto his head making him wince. Me and the gods laughed.

Here is some money to buy food and clothes for the Gods and I'm sure you can make room

Not love the fates and Chaos.

"And here is the money goody," he said putting the money on the side. He put Apollo and Hermes on one of the sofas and the proceeded to put the rest of us on them.

"What are you doing Percy," I asked as Percy looked around.

"Finding your shows ahh here they are." He passed us our shoes that had our names on the bottoms.

"Put them on please," he said leaving the room. We all pulled on our shoes.

3rd POV:

"Um can anyone currently shoe laces cause I can't seem to do it," Athena whined.

"No."

"Pwerrcy," Hades shouted just as he walked in.

"What's the matter," Percy said holding a bag.

"We can't tie our laces," Hades said tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's okay I'll do it," the boy smiled softly as he tied up the gods laces.
"Right just um here watch Tv." And Percy carried on doing things.

After about ten minutes Percy returned.

"Okay then mini gods who wants to go shopping."

"Me," Aphrodite Apollo and Hermes shouted.

"Noooo," the others shouted.

"Now now come on we need clothes and food," the oldest said in reply. "Come on in your feet it's not far just a couple minutes away."

The gods climbed of their seats and lined up by the door. Percy grabbed his house key and ushered the out. Once they were in the buildings garage Percy got them gathered outside a mini van.

"When did you get a mini van pwercy," Poseidon asked.

"It's not mine it's a friends on the floor below mine," he said buckling all the gods in.

He then set of for the nearest shopping mall.