"Even though i was working day night i didn’t even get time for myself but still i thought of you." y/n confess truly which brought a huge smile on his face.

"Do you love me like i do? " he asked hopefully

"I like you but love is a big commitment. I honestly don't know if i love you. I missed you so damn much when i was in China i somehow felt empty. I was worried if you were okay if you were having nightmare or those attack like that day. I don’t even know my own feeling. " y/n spoke her heart.

Taehyung carefully listen to her. And her true words made his heart flattered he was smiling without knowing.

"You are falling for me Princess. I love you y/n. I love you so damn much. " Taehyung said and showered her face with kisses.  Y/n giggle at his behaviour. She always wonder how this man is cold and dangerous but infront of her he become a totally different person.  Right now Taehyung is extremely happy. He never felt like this before.

It's Sunday

In park mansion everyone was doing their own things except for kai and y/n they are sleeping as usual.

Kyungsoo is focused on his laptop. Chanyeol Baekhyun and Sehun is sitting beside him they are watching Netflix.

"Those two pigs are still sleeping. How can someone sleep this much." Sehun said chewing popcorn.

"Kai and Y/n has been sleeping their ass off since yesterday. All they do is eating and sleeping when they are free." Chanyeol said Baekhyun and Sehun nodded..

"If they had a sleeping competition at Olympic I'm 100% sure they would won gold and silver medal even though it’s hard to tell who sleeps the most."  Baekhyun shrugged.

"I want to wake them up, but Kyungsoo hyung will cut us into pieces uggghhh. " Sehun whined like a kid. They all look at Kyungsoo and gulped down their evil ideas to annoy their siblings.

"Hyung i thought you are gonna stay with your girlfriend today, why did you came early? " jimin asked J-hope.

Every Bangtan members is in the living room. J-hope earlier went to see his girlfriend. He was suppose to spend time together but he came back early which is rare. Hoseok try to spend most of the time with the love of his life which his members are well aware of.

"Yah i was supposed to but she throw me out of our house. " J-hope spoke gaining all members attention towards him.

"Why hyung why would noona do that to you?" Jungkook asked putting more chips in his mouth.

"Jungkook don't talk when you're mouthful. " Jin scold

"Why hyung did you do something stupid or did you annoy noona?" Taehyung asked looking up from his ipad.

"She isn’t like that, I'm sure there was something right? " RM asked

"Actually she is having period and her mood swing is really scary. She just hate everything including me when she is on her period. " Jhope explained and everyone burst out laughing.

"I thought it’s something serious aishh." Jin sneered

"I thought you guys almost had break up. " Yoongi's voice popped up out of nowhere.

"I thought you were sleeping. " Jhope asked

"Yah I WAS. Now I'm going to my room i need another nap." suga shrugged off and walk from there.

"Girls on their period is really scary dude." jhope scoffed and others chuckle.

"Laugh all you want, you will know when you will have a girlfriend or wife." jhpoe sneered.

"Then Taehyung and Suga  will never understand this." Jin jokingly said.

"That's true suga hyungs one and only girlfriend is his pillow. And we all know how Taehyung is." RM said and all nodded. Taehyung looked at them and gulped nervously. If only they knew....

"Y/n what happened love?  You are sighing, glaring at random people and spacing out. Are you okay?" Bora asked getting  concern for her.

Y/n and Bora came early today. They were waiting for the maknaes so they could do their pending project. Because of y/n absence they were late then other students. Y/n suggested they should go to a cafe which is quite and classic so Jimin suggest this.

"Look at those humans they are even breathing. I hate this why do they even breathing. " y/n sigh in disbelief. She didn’t like people around them.

"Baby are you on your period? " Bora asked and y/n nodded disappointedly.

Y/n stood up and went to the counter and asked the manager to book this place for 2 hours. Then ordered Ice-cream for her and Bora.

"Why the fuck they are so late ugggh." y/n almost screamed getting annoyed.

"Eat your Ice-cream baby they are not late we came early because you wanted to roam around streets. " Bora softly tried  to comfort her.

"That must be because of my mood swings. " y/n place her backpack on the table the placed her head on it. Bora softly run her fingers on her hair.

Y/n checked her watch. And the maknaes were already 3 minutes late.

"I'm gonna kill that Kim fucking Taehyung for being 3 minutes late." y/n gritted her teeths angrily.

Please vote and comment

See ya 🌼