chapter 27 The strange Ye Fan

Start from the beginning

    Bai Shiyuan nodded and said: "This  is not bad."

    Bai Yunxi was silent for a while, and said:" It seems that I owe him a favor."

    "Axi ! Is the prescription useful? "Bai  Shiyuan asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said:" It's useful."  After taking the prescription, his insomnia condition was cured, and his body was not as cold as before.

    Bai Shiyuan looked at Bai Yunxi, always feeling that Bai Yunxi was weird.

    Xiao family.

    Mrs. Xiao looked at Xiao Chi who was turning around in the living room, and said helplessly:" I said you were walking around, there is no qualitative, what happened!"

    "I  went out this time and met a bastard! What a debt! It's a hit." Speaking of Ye Fan, Xiao Chi was a little angry.

    Mrs. Xiao said in a puzzled way: "If this kid is annoying, just ignore him."

    "The  point is, although this kid is annoying, but he seems to have two brushes!" Xiao Chi said.

    Mrs.Xiao said with some confusion: "There are two brushes? Is he very knowledgeable?" Xiao Chi waved his hand and said:"  Nothing like that, no knowledge, but people are babbling. I can't tell you clearly. I have to go find  Old man Bai talk."

    Mrs. Xiao nodded and said: "It's  okay, help me bring some snacks to Yunxi."

    Xiao Chi nodded and said: "OK ."

    Bai family.

    "Old man Xiao, are you getting older and having a problem with your head?" Bai Shiyuan trembled, looked at Xiao Chi, and said in an angry tone.

    Xiao Chi looked at Bai Shiyuan angrily and said:" What do you say?"

    "I don't know what to do, but now there is a madman who says that if Yunxi wants to live, he has to sleep with him. You actually believed it. Even listen to the words of such a lunatic?" Bai Shiyuan said in an angry way.

    "So what can I do? The madman said, Yun Xi can't make a woman, and Yun Xi also acquiesced that he can't make a woman. You treat me like you!" Xiao Chi held back his breath and lowered his voice.

    "How do you know what he said is true? Yun Xi didn't make a clear statement." Bai Shiyuan gritted his teeth.

    Xiao Chi looked at Bai Shiyuan, frowned, and said:" After so many years, who have you seen Yunxi approaching?"

    Bai Shiyuan:"  Let’s talk about it. Anyway, Yunxi is only 19 now. It’s still too early. Observe and observe. This matter depends on Yun Xi's own meaning. Then, do you think Yun Xi is interesting to that stunned green?"

    Xiao Chi frowned and said:"  Yun Xi seems to be different to that kid."

    When taking the bus to the ancient tomb, the stinky boy Ye Fan changed his place with a jade pendant. On the way back, Ye Fan preempted that position and asked Yunxi to sit next to him, but Yunxi did not refuse.

    "It's not the same, you're wrong, Yun Xi is hard to get close to him. "Bai Shiyuan said.

    Xiao Chi nodded and said: "Because of this, I am worried!"

    Bai Shiyuan opened the door and saw Bai Yunxi sorting out the medicinal materials.

    "What is in gān? So many medicinal materials are to be given away! "Bai Shi Yuan said.