- Chapter Fifty-Two -

"Oh my fucking God!" Liv screams, "what the hell!" Em joins her in cheering

I think I've just lost my hearing.

"They won! They actually fucking won!"

The room goes crazy, and I mean absolutely crazy. WSU just won 44-34 to ISU. "Oh my fucking god!" Liv and Em are going crazy next to me while Lizzie is sitting trying to read not caring what's going on.

ISU lost.

WSU won.

"Go get your fucking man!" Liv pulls me into a tight hug before letting go, "he'll be in the hallway heading towards the locker room." My smile is ten times brighter. "What happens if he doesn't want me? What happens if he doesn't want me as much as I want him?" I hope not but there's still some doubt in my mind, what if he doesn't love me as I love him?

"Eleonora," Liv places her hands on my shoulders grounding me, "he'll be crazy if he doesn't love you." I hope that's true. God I'm praying that's true. Does he love me like I love him? I've been, "in love," before, twice. Both times left me heartbroken, I don't want to go through that again. "He loves you, trust me." I do trust Liv, I pull her into another quick tightening hug before letting go and running towards the doorway.

I'm going to get my man.

There's a small possibility he might not feel the same way but I'm going to take those chances. Because I love him and I need to tell him. At least once and if he doesn't feel the same way I'll deal with that. It'll take a while but I'll live.

Life is about taking risks right?

Playing the risk.

"Wish me luck." I rush out of the room like my life depends on it. I pass men in suits and women dressed up not caring what they think of me right now. I turn a corner to be greeted by the team on the other end. "Roma!" I yell as loudly as possible, the team stop in their track but I don't see him. "Roma?"

"Gomez?" Hayden shoves past his teammates jogging towards me, "where is he?" My words rush out, my cheeks are red from running and my heartbeat is beating like crazy.

All I'm thinking about is finding Roma.

He's all that matters.

"He went to find you." I take a step backwards, "where?" I look down the hallway I just came from, "he probably went to the car lot to see if you were leaving." Shit.

He thought I'd leave?

"Go find him— I promise you he feels the same way. He left like two minutes ago, ignoring the reports, he went to find you."

He's looking for me too?

"Thank you." I hug Hayden quickly before running down the hallway I just came from. Men in suits judge me while I run past them— but fuck them, I'm going to tell the love of my life how I feel. Rushing out of the doors I spot Roma standing just below the steps. "Roma!" I shout, trying the catch my breath. He quickly turns around— still in his football attire, "Ele?"