it's Ni-ki.

I unlocked my phone and started to read his messages.

Riki
•active now

:Lea! Happy birthday again <3

:Are you free today?

:I just want to say that let's go and celebrate your birthday together! I prepared something special for you.. tonight at 7 pm?

"Wait, what??" I said as I read the message again.

tonight at 7 pm.

but I don't think that my dinner with Jihoon won't last for only 30 minutes since he said that we'll go on somewhere special after it.. I just don't want to waste his efforts.

but Ni-ki also said that he prepared something special-

Riki
•active now

:Lea? are you there?

Oh, yeah hehe:

:Are you okay?

Yeah, I am.. why?:

:So do you want to go later? I prepared something for you! :)

Sure:

:I'll fetch you there later.. be prepared..

:I miss you already

"I need to go back here before 7 pm or else.." I said trying to think of a way how to do this right.

"Maybe I just need to tell him the truth" I said,

"But he said that he prepared for it" I answered myself as I sighed

"What about telling Jihoon that I also need to go to Ni-ki at 7 pm?" I asked myself,

"But he also prepared for it" I answered myself again..

"Maybe being a little bit late is okay?" I said..

nevermind.

I stood up and wore the dress,

surprisingly, this is really perfect to my size.

A big respect to the one who made this.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled, I'm not being full of myself but this one really looks good on me.

After that, I sat on a chair infront of a vanity table as I styled my hair. I just want to let my hair breathe.. I'll just want to get rid of those baby hair standing at the top of my head.. so I'll just spray a hair spray on it.

and after that, I put on some powder on my face and used a lip tint so I won't look like a corpse next to Jihoon.

and with that, I finished getting ready!

I didn't even realized that it's been 30 minutes.. time really flies so fast.

I quickly went out from my room as I saw Ava and Daniel watching a movie. And there's Nicholas, eating a slice of cake while watching with the two..

"Oh, Lea, Jihoon is already outside" Nicholas said ..

"Thanks" I said and he nodded with a smile.

"Take care to the both of you" Ava said and looked at me..

"Yeah, keep safe" Daniel said.

"Yes, sure" I answered

"Jungwon said that he'll go here while you're out" Ava said and chuckled.

"He just want to be with you" I said and teased her..

"Yah, just go out with Jihoon already" She said as we laughed-

but I suddenly remembered Ni-ki-

____________

I'm really sorry for being too inactive these days. I can't just write the whole day because I have classes in the afternoon.. then I need to do activites or tasks at night.. plus the previous chapters was kinda boring.. I'll try to update those chapters with good parts next time :3

but I hope everyone's doing okay <3 let's all support enhypen's comeback :)

<WORD COUNT: 944>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>