Onyourm__ark uploaded a new post

It had been approximately three weeks since her arrival at England, though it felt short it was a nice journey to start the self healing

She wasn't stupid, she knew that there are a lot of unsolved issues she has to work upon but the return back home allowed her to detach herself from Korea and have a clearer mind.

It was nice to just spend time with people again, her friends and family (especially her cousins) which she hadn't seen in a while.

Yeonhee knew it would take time for things to get better, it might be a painful time but there was no way of running away from it all.

The girl knew exactly what she wanted to do in life and now that her business was flourishing and becoming more stable, she couldn't deny the fact she had been subconsciously putting doubts into her own head saying what if she failed?

The uncertainty of her dreams still remained, unsure if it would continue to be successful and a part of her still clung onto her education at uni with the subconscious belief her parents would be even more disappointed if she dropped out.

It had been on the verge of happening, debating back and forth with it and when she was writing her assignment that day with tear stains on her cheeks- she took the heavy decision to drop out.

She could still envision her parents reactions, as soon as she came back to England they were beyond shocked but a bigger shock came to them.

"I dropped out."
"What?" Her Mother asked, not sure what she was talking about. The woman stood sorting the papers out on her desk as Yeonhee lingered by the door.

"I dropped out of uni." She repeated, swallowing the fear down.

A suffocating silence lingered over them, her Mother's actions halting yet she hadn't looked up to see her daughter.
"I'll pay you back everything you put into it...I just-"

"You dropped out?" Her Mum repeated, furrowed brows, setting the papers down to finally look at her.
"Yes." Yeonhee's voice a little quieter than normal. "I did try...I tried to stick with it but I can't do something that doesn't make me happy."