"That was a good headline for the feature, I'm on the paper and you guys are news baby, front page"

"Front page! Oh my god! That's awesome" I jump and clap my hands in excitement.

"No, we are not" Bella says glancing at me and back at Eric. "You.. please don't have any sort of-" Eric cuts her off before she can continue.

"Whoa, chillax, no feature" He shrugs his shoulders with a smile.

"Okay thanks" Bella says relief.

"Cool?" He asks and she nods.

"Hey Eric since you know everything, do you mind taking me to my first class?" I ask looking at my schedule.

"Yeah, no problem, anything you need" He says with a smile.

"Great, bye Bells I'll see you in lunch" I smile and grab Eric's hand taking him away.

"Be careful!" She shouts as we walk away.

"I'm sorry about her, she's not a people person" I say with a smile.

"Yeah it's okay, I get it" he smiles. "Your class is right here" we stop in front of the classroom.

"Well thank you" I smile and walk in.

"You must be Y/n the new student, I'm Mr.Williams, welcome to my history class" He smiles.

"Nice to meet you" I smile back.

"You can sit right there" He points to a table next to a blonde pale girl. I nod and walk towards the seat.

"Hi, I'm Y/n" I give her a smile, she looks up at me and gives me a puzzled look.

"Rosalie" she said very serious but I kept my smile, and she gave in, showing me a small smile.

"We'll be great friends" I smile even bigger, I don't know what it was but there was something about her I really liked.

____________♡___________

I was currently sitting on the right side of Eric, waiting for Bella.

"Like a masterpiece, you know. We'll have like, this crazy pyramid fall from the sky and you guys can-" He gets distracted by a guy pulling a chair for Bella.

"It's my pleasure, madame" says the boy, Bella smiles at him awkwardly and takes a seat. "Burrito my friend?"

"Hey, Mikey! You meet my home girl Bella?" Eric says putting a hand around mine and Bella's shoulder.

"Oh your- your home girl?" The boy I know now to be Mike says looking at Eric's hands.

"Yeah" Eric replies.

"Yeah?" Mike asks again and I giggle at his reaction.

"My girl" the parking lot boy says, kissing Bella's cheek and taking the chair from mike, making him fall.

"Oh my" I get up to help him but he chased after the boy.

"Sorry I had to mess up your game, mike!" The boy says as he runs away. I stand there hands crossed looking at the childish boys.

"Tyler!" Mike yells after the boy.

"N/n" Bella gestures me to sit next to her, and I do. (A/n: n/n stands for nickname)

"Eric could you?" I signal to my tray.

"Like I said, anything for you" He passes me my tray.

"Thank you" I smile.

"Mike!" Tyler shouts in the background.

"Oh my god" the girl next to me scoots closer to me and Bella. "It's like first grade all over again" she says with almost fake smile. "You guys are the shiny new toy"