"Tch whatever, what do you want me to do anyway?", he replied. Clearly salty of his defeat.
"It's now...", you looked at your phone, "12 am, go put on some warmer clothes and I'll meet you in the common area in 10", you said to Bakugo as you stood up.
"What? Why?", he replied.
"No questions. You lost the wager now go", you replied.
"Tch this is stupid", he replied and got up as well.

...
Ten minutes had passed and you met Bakugo in the common area.
"Okay, let's go" you said.
"How do you expect to leave the dorms without getting caught. I assume you have a plan atleast", he said, his voice being already over whatever it was that you both were doing.
"Of course I do", you replied.
"Give me your hand", you said to Bakugo.
"What? What do you need to hold my hand for?", he replied

"Just-" you said. "You're so difficult", you said under your breath and took hold of his hand.
You then activated your quirk, now, making the two of you invisible.

Quirk: Ghost
Abilities: you basically have the same ability as a ghost. At will, you can turn invisible, i.e the person will no longer be able to see you. You can also pass though objects just like ghosts do and using your power at a more concentrated rate, you can move objects as well.
Extra abilities that you can do: Anything you touch can become invisible as well (that goes for both objects and humans/ animals), but visible to you. When you are invisible you can see yourself. You are just invisible to individuals around you.

"If you wanted to hold hands you could've just said that.", Bakugo replied.
"What? No-" you replied. "I activated my quirk- just look", you said as you walked through the entrance door without opening in.
"Now you try", you replied, still holing Bakugou's hand.
He then walked though.
"Walking through walls won't help in us not getting caught moron." He replied.
"No we're invisible too." You replied.
"What?", he said
"Yeah when I activate my quirk I can see myself like usual it's just people around me cannot see me, and well now that I'm holding your hand they can't see you either", you replied.
"Oh I didn't know that", he replied plainly.
You both then walked down the steps.
"We've been in the same class for a year and a half now and you didn't even know how my quirk works? If I cared that would've hurted not gonna lie.", you said and looked at him.
"It's not like it's my quirk so why should I care?", he replied and raised a brow.
"You're really narcissistic you know that right?", you said and looked ahead.
"And you're really annoying you know that right?", he replied.
"Mhm yeah", you replied.

...
"We're past the school now so", you said and let go of his hand.
You both then walked two blocks and finally arrived at a convenient store.
"We're here", you said.
"This is where you wanted to go?", he replied.
"Yeah, I was in the mood for ice cream and we were all out back at the dorms", you said as you opened the door and entered the convenient store.
Bakugo just made a "tch" sound and entered as well.

You walked down the isles until you arrived at the freezers that had ice cream in them. You then picked up your favorite ice cream in your favorite flavor. (If you don't like ice cream choose something else).
You then walked down the next isle to look for Bakugou and you saw him with a bag of spicy chips in his hands.
"You're really fond of spicy stuff huh?", you said to him.
"Tastes way better than all the sweet shit you like", he replied.
"Preference Bakugo Preference", you replied.

You both then went and cashed your items then started to walk back to the dorms.
"So", you said and you ate the ice cream you bought.
"What", Bakugo replied in an annoyed voice.
"So you could've remembered that I played piano and liked to play piano but couldn't remember what my quirk was?", you questioned him, then shoved another spoon of ice cream in your mouth.
"You're still talking about this?", he replied annoyed.
"Just answer me", you replied.
"All I know is that you're just like that other invisible extra it's just that we can see you until you use your quirk. Why the hell should I care what other "abilities" you have? Tch.", he replied.
"Why do you always have to be like this?", you replied " You're always so-" he cut you off.
"So what? I can't fucking stand you. Just shut the fuck up for once." He harshly replied.
"Then have a fucking seat. You think I want to spend time with you either? I hate that I have fucking insomnia and the only person up as well is a bipolar maniac with anger issues." You harshly spat back.
"What did you just call me?!", he shouted at you.
"You always make everything into an argument. I thought tonight would've been fun but so much for fun right?", you replied.
"Just go die already", he harshly replied.
"Pussies first", you replied and gestured your hand as if to signal him to go first.
"I'm so tired of your shit", you said under your breath. But before he could reply you said. "We're close to school we should start holding hands here", you replied.
To your suprise Bakugo didn't say anything.
The rest of the walk back to UA you both stayed silent and you kept your gaze infront of you, but Bakugo looked at you a few times.
You couldn't help but feel upset about the outcome of tonight.

Bakugo felt a small sting in his chest and he himself felt a bit bad about what he said. But he had too much of an ego and a ton of pride to say anything about it.
The rest of the walk to UA was silent.

After you both entered the dorms you let go of his hand and walked off to your room. Not even looking in Bakugou's direction.

Was this... angst? I'm not sure 😀
Confirmed Bakugo is bipolar y'all 🙄🤞
The man has mixed personalities or whatever Melly said 😩🤌
Remember to stay hydrated lovlies <3