Chapter two 🌙

AN: Please note that the prologue was a week in/ fast foward to where y/n and Bakugo were already hanging out. Chapter one is where it all began/ where the agreement took place and Chapter two is continuing. There will be a few chapters that will lead back to where the prologue is, which would then be the present tense. I just thought I should explain that to y'all so no confusion would arise :)

Night 02

"11:11 make a wish", you said as you looked at the time.
"I wish that you'd shut up", Bakugo harshly replied.
"Well I wish that you'd stop being an asshole sometimes", you replied to him.
"Yeah? Well I wish you'd stop being so annoying", he said back.
"You can only make one wish", you replied.
"I don't give a damn, I can make how many shitty wishes I want!", Bakugo shouted.
"Sh! There are people asleep!", you whisper yelled back at him.
"Why did I even agree to this?", you said as you facepalmmed.
"Yeah well I don't wanna be here either yet here we are", he replied.
"Then don't be", you spat back at Bakugo.
"The fuck is up with you?", he said back, his expression now changing to angry.
"No cause what I don't need is your awful attitude all the time." You replied getting angry as well.
"And what I don't fucking need is you telling me anything", he said back, now, approaching you.
"Yeah you're right, you don't. I don't even know why I agreed to this. You're an asshole and that's all you'll ever be", you replied, being completely over the situation and then started to walk off and head to the exit to go back to the dorms.
"You're backing out?", he angirly said.
"Yessir", you replied not even turning around to face him, still walking off.
"But we fucking shaked on it", he replied to you.
"I don't give a fuck", you replied flipping him off (showed him middle finger).
"Well I don't fucking need your stupid company anyways I would've done better by myself. Fucking leave if you want to.", he said.
"And that I am doing kind sir", you replied in a midevil voice.
"Fuck you", he snapped.
"When and where kitten?", you replied opening the door to exit the rooftop, knowing your response would aggravate him even more than he already was.
As you walked down the stairs you heard him saying something but you couldn't make out what he was saying, not that you cared to.
You felt somewhat pleased that you got under his skin.

You made it to your room then sat on your bed and rubbed your temples. 'What did I even get myself into? I'm glad I got away from that early. What is wrong with that dude? That's what I get for making a deal with Katsuki Bakugo', you thought and sighed, then fell back into bed to lay down.
You looked at the time on your phone and it read 11:40 pm.
'I'm not even sleepy am I really going to be awake all night yet again? This is getting ridiculous', you thought to yourself.

12:05 am
'There's nothing to do and no one to talk to. Everyone's asleep yet I'm here awake yay me', you thought to yourself.
You turned to your side.
'If only there was someone to stay up with me. Oh yeah Bakugo is awake, but I rather be alone than go talk to him', you thought.

12:45 am
You were still wide awake.
'I wonder if that asshole feel asleep or if he's still awake just like I am. He should still be awake for being such a dick. Serves him right', you thought.

Bakugo was indeed still awake and tossing and turning in his bed but unfortunately sleep was not coming to him.
'Stupid fucking l/n. I wonder if she's asleep or still awake. She should be having a hard time to sleep just like me. That fucking idiot', he thought to himself.
'Backing out of the deal. Why the fuck did I even ask her in the first place.' He thought.

1:03 am
Both of you were still awake.
You decided to go and get a glass of warm milk to see if that would assist in helping you feel drowsy. (If you don't like plain milk then change it to chocolate milk or strawberry. Also if you are lactose intolerant or for other reasons choose soy milk/ almond milk or something else, because idk if y'all are vegan <3 )

You entered the kitchen and took out a glass and poured your milk or/other drink into the glass and then put in the the microwave to heat at 1 minute and 30 seconds. (if the drink you chose doesn't need to heat up then skip this part). You then waited for it to finish heat up then took it out of the microwave and drank it. It tasted great.

You then headed back upstairs to your room and layed down in bed.

1:30 am
No luck in catching sleep.
You were now restless.
'I wonder if he's asleep? no why do I even care?' You thought.
You let out a deep sigh.
Bored in the dead of night what was one even to do?
With you being restless, you decided to go downstairs again and wonder the halls.
You walked into the main room and down the halls, monotonous and nonchalant, until you heard footsteps.
You quickly hid around a corner to see who was coming.
You saw that Aizawa was coming from the direction of the kitchen with coffee and snacks in his hand. You figured that he was probably up all night correcting assignments.
You then quickly realized that the way back to the teacher's wing of the dorm was along the passage that where you were standing.
You hurriedly rushed down the hall and turned around the corner when suddenly you bumped into something firm. You looked up to see it was Bakugo with a scowl on his face.
"What are yo-"
"Aizawa is coming hurry", you cut him off and grabbed his hand and dragged him along with you.
In that moment you weren't really thinking about anything other than to escape being seen by Aizawa, and to your suprise he followed you along.
You and Bakugo took a route that led you back to the main room.
But you heard footsteps again.
Did Aizawa hear you guys?
You were unsure all you knew was that you needed to not be seen or else you would've been in trouble.
You then jogged along the halls with Bakugo and made it to the closest side of rooms in the dorms, being the girls side.
His footsteps were nearing closer, luckily your room was nearby.
You then opened your door and pulled Bakugo into your room and closed the door.
At this point, you were out of breath from all that running especially so late at night.
You regained your breath after basically using all and so did Bakugo.

Y'all rn:

You then heard footsteps pass by and then faded

"You can let me go now", Bakugo said to you.
You then realized what you just did and that Bakugo was in your dorm room with you.
"You owe me big time", you said to him.
He just let out a 'tch'.
"What no backtalk?", you said and raised a brow.
"I see you're still awake as well, and I guess you were wondering the dorms for the same reason as I am." You said and sat on your bed.
"I'm still mad at you though, but what now?", you questioned him.
"I'm going to my room", he replied and tired to walk off but you grabbed his hand.
"No". You replied, earning him raising a brow at you.
You then got up and said, "listen clearly you haven't had any luck sleeping and I'm sure the reason you were walking outside of your room was because you were bored as well.", you then sighed and continued saying "I knew what I said earlier but I rather have company with my insomnia rather than to be alone ya know? So what do you say?"
"You can let go of my hand." He plainly said.
"Oh yeah- my bad", you replied letting go of his hand.
He then proceeded to exit your room, but he stopped before exiting and replied, "sure", in a more calm tone. That was prologue the most calm you've ever heard his voice which made you shock.

"Alright" you replied.

Hey 👋 yeah 😀 this is me continuing this book okay? Mhm 🥲
Let's see how this goes 🤌
Also remember to vote on chapters
It will be appreciated <3