I'm afraid that I'm all alone

[PreChorus 2: Lincoln]

I'm kicking, I'm biting

Impossible to breathe

Going down below the depths of my troubled head

And I can feel my stomach heave

I see it, I need it

It calms the blood that beats

If only I could touch it, enough that

It's mine for keeping

[Chorus: Lincoln]

I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it

Asking if I have been going the distance

Singing with a passion that I cannot deny

My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying

But, to the rest of the world, ever smiling

Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

With my peace sign up when I say goodbye

Write a story of a hero!

[Instrumental Interlude]

[Bridge: Lincoln]

Those days gettin' rowdy, gettin' bloody, I was

All scraped, gettin' worn and gettin' dirty, now I

Hear you talkin' and it all is coming back

I see it in my mind - my memories revived

I could apologize for sleeping in a chrysalis and

With every passing night, I wish that I was leaving it and

I swear that I'll be back again!

Oh, woah, ohh

Oh, woah, ohh

Oh, woah, ohh ohh

Oh, woah, ohh

Oh, woah, ohh

Oh, woah, ohh

[Final Chorus: Lincoln]

I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it

Asking if I have been going the distance

Singing with a passion that I cannot deny

My eyes are swollen with the tears that I've been crying

But, to the rest of the world, ever smiling

Singing for the courage that I'm dying to show!

With my peace sign up when I say goodbye

Write a story of a hero!

With my peace sign up when I say goodbye

Write a story of a hero!

-Music End-

Pirobal: Before we get to this MHA marathon, here's a list of student that are aspiring to be heroes and some pro heroes for you to check out. Let's see who's your favorite!

I got the list of heroes that they liked the most and I can see why they like them. Clyde might not have joined in but he will get an update. For now, it's the Loud's turn.

Lincoln - Shoto Todoroki/Shoto (Half-Cold, Half-Hot) or Izuku Midoriya/Deku [or Toshinori Yagi/All Might] (One for All)

Lori - Tenya Iida/Ingenium (Engines) or Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati (Creation)

Leni - Tsunagu Hakama/Best Jeanist (Fiber Master) or Ochako Uraraka/Uravity (Zero Gravity)

Luna - Jiro Kyouka/Earphone Jack (Earphone Jack) or Denki Kaminari/Chargebolt (Electrification)

Luan - Toru Hagakure/Invisible Girl (invisibility) or Hanata Sero/Cellophane (Tapes)

Lynn - Katsuki Bakugo/Kacchan/Lord Explosive Murder (Explosion) or Eijiro Kirishima/Red Riot (Hardening)

Lucy - Fumikage Tokoyami/Tsukiyomi (Dark Shadow)

Lana - Tsuyu Asui/Froppy (Frog-Like) or Ojiro Mashirao/Tailman (Tails) or Koji Koda/Anima (Anivoice)

Lola - Mina Ashido/Pinky (Acid) or Yuga Aoyama/Can't Stop Twinkling (Naval Laser)

Lisa - Aizawa Shota/Eraserhead (Erasure) or Mei Hatsume/The Inventor (Zoom)

Lily - Shinji Nishiya/Kamui Woods (Tree Powers) or Ibara Shiozaki (Vines)

Lynn Loud Sr - Lunch Rush or Rikido Sato/Sugarman (Sugar Rush)

Rita Loud - Ju-San Go (13)/Space Hero (Black Hole) or Yu Takeyama/Mt. Lady (Gigantification)

If Clyde was invited, he'd have the same as Lincoln. My own favorite is Enji Todoroki/Endeavor (Hellfire) but not until his redemption arc. Before, I had the same as Lincoln's choice. If Ronnie had her favorite, that will be Ochako Uraraka since she always wanted to get sick air. Sam and Luna would have the same (go figure). Well anyways, the marathon starts and we plan TO GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

-END-

AN: And to be honest, I haven't been at my second Loud Music Parody (M-rated version) because I haven't had a decent M-rated song suggested or if I do have be suggested by some, they aren't as great as I thought it would be. Also should I separate the Lyrics Prank with this or merge it here and label is "Lyrics Prank Edition". Thing is, that might cause an overlap on songs. I'm still continuing the Anime Marathon. This is basically Season 2 of the Music Parody since we've reached the 51st chapter.

These are current line of suggestions:

Weak by AjR

Savage Love by Jason Derulo (might be M-rated)

Kiss (Never Let Me Go) by Thyro and Yumi (might be M-rated)

Suggestion

We Are The Champions by Queen [cruz2018 - Delayed further due to returning lockdown/quarantine]

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!