get to know me :)

hello! i thought as a little gift for ghosting you all maybe i could tell you a bit about myself :))

i don't want to tell you all about myself because i don't want to be know as the enhypen wattpad fanfiction writer wo never posts but i thought it would be nice

so i'll give y'all little snip bits, a little taste of who i am hahaha 😜

name : author rice... obviously but rice is my last name so... :)

age : 18 (2003)

nationality : canadian (shout out to all my fellow canadians! hope you have fun in school, coloring nunavut and shit)

ethnicity : white, im just white. period. but for real i am scottish, irish, and german.

ult group : txt has my heart <3

txt bias : beomgyu and hueningkai

enhypen bias : heeseung and jungwon

all time favourite kpop song : rainism by rain lmao im not even kidding

what i wanna do in the future : work in the royal conservatory of music or travel and teach music to kids from different countries

my zodiac : taurus

my mbti : infp-t

height : 5'9 (175cm) i wish i was kidding...

a collab i want : stray kids and enhypen or blackpink and bts 🤧

lastly, my wish for enhypen :
all jokes aside, after all the hate they have received even thought they debuted less than a year ago, covid situation, the work, the stages, and their personal lives, all i want for them is for them to be happy. they make all engenes happy and all i want is the same for them. they deserve the world that doesn't deserve them.

hope you liked this! and sorry again about ghosting you 😔 it won't happen again (im not promising anything)

love from author rice ❤

oh also haha maybe i can do a q and a sometime? if you want me to, just put any question, anything at all, about me, my ult groups (txt, enhypen, itzy, bts, twice, red velvet), conspiracy theories, msuic questions, questions about my book, if you need advice of any kind, or even send me your math homework, i don't care lmao. just dm me your questions and i can answer some if that's what y'all want.

haha that's it i promise! remember i love you all and you're all beautiful. hope you have a wonderful morning, day, evening, or night.

:))