first kiss with them

not for sale is stuck in my head. i can't sleep!

also new theme! yay!

the new theme are their individual photos from the school photoshoot for there 2021 season greetings! hope it's good that i'm switching the photos up! you can say they're "mixed up"? (y'all get my pun?)

heeseung

"heeseung, where are we going?" (y/n) asked while being dragged along by heeseung

"heeseung, where are we going?" (y/n) asked while being dragged along by heeseung. "you'll see!" heeseung exclaimed, his speed picking up.

they were currently walking through a park during the nighttime. (y/n) had no idea where she/he/they was going but heeseung had planned this for so long.

"okay, close your eyes!" heeseung said as he turned around to face (y/n), blocking the view of what was infront of her/him/them. (y/n) gave in an closed her eyes as heeseung scrambled about, trying to get things ready.

"okay, you can open your eyes now" heeseung said softly. (y/n) opened her/his/their eyes to see a wooden gazebo infront of a lake, covered in yellow fairy lights that reflected over the lake.

"this is beautiful heeseung!" (y/n) exclaimed, her/his/their eyes scanning what was infront of her/him/them.

"I'm glad you like it" heeseung said as he walked over to (y/n), grabbing her/his/their hands. (y/n) was too focused on the sight infront of her/him/them that she/he/they didn't hear the song that was playing, IU's "Through the Night".

heeseung stretched out his hand and bowed slightly, "you care for a dance with me?" (y/n) laughed slightly and grabbed his hand, "of course". heeseung pulled (y/n)'s hands up and placed them on his shoulders. heeseung's hands then grabbed onto (y/n)'s waist, pulling her/him/them closer to him. they swayed slowly to the music playing, the quiet sounds of birds and the lakes subtle waves adding onto the rhythm of the song.

"you know, I'm really glad I met you," heeseung started, "you changed me as funny as that may sound but it's true. I cant remember what I did before you were around." heeseung said, making (y/n)'s heart flutter.

heeseung leaned in closer, his eyes on (y/n)'s lips. his eyes went back up to meet (y/n)'s eyes, asking for permission. (y/n) gave him a slight smile and that's when heeseung leaned in, giving (y/n) a perfect kiss, the sun setting behind them.