most likely to

most likely to
fill your phone with selfies of themselves

1. kim sunoo
sunoo would steal your phone and take selfies on your phone when he either runs our of space on his phone, when you complain too much that you don't see him enough, or just to annoy you

2. park sunghoon
he just is in love with his handsome face 🤚🏻. he fills your camera roll with selfies of him and honestly, don't complain.

3. yang jungwon
he wouldn't do it often but he just loves to annoy you. he would just see your phone laying there, take a few selfies then he'll be on his way.

4. jake sim
he just wants to bug you so he does it when your mad or upset with him so you'll have to talk to him while you scold him for talking millions of photos on your phone.

5. lee heeseung
he wouldn't do it often, just once every month or so. but you would do it to him more often though.

6. nishimura riki
almost never. he would never take selfies on your phone. only like once every fortnight and you wouldnot even get mad at him. you would just be happy to see his face on your camera roll :))

7. park jay
no. he wouldn't. only if you ask. and even then, it would be an if.

suggestion section : idk if i will keep going with my TXT book, i gave it a try and i don't have the motivation to write full imagines and stuff.

maybe would you guys be interested in a "enhypens 8th member" (female member) book??