Chapter 14: Too much information

Tony POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I called Holly about a few times only to let her voicemail. "She won't answer." I'm mumble. I won't blame her though. She had the right to not to talk to me. "Probably she needs time Stark." Bruce said. But I can't, I need to apologize and hopefully she will forgive me. Without missing a beat I went towards the elevator. "Where are you going Tony?" Bruce asks. "To see Holly." I said simply. Steve then let out a sigh. "I'm going with you. Wanda, Burse, bring Lila to the police station and explain the situation to them." Wanda and Bruce nodded to him.

Steve and Tony get on a jet and fly towards Holly's house. And about a few minutes later, they reached Holly's house and landed about several feets away. They got off the jet walk to Holly's front yard. Tony saw that Holly's car was in the driveway, thinking that she was at home. They walked up to the front door and a voice rang out. "Welcome, Mr Roger, and Mr. Stark." Friday said.

"Friday, Can you tell Holly that I need to talk to her?" Tony asks Friday.

"I'm sorry sir, but she left." Friday inform. Making Tony confused, But her car is still here. He thought to himself.

"Where did she go?" Steve then asked.

"I do not know sir."

"How do you not know where she is. Did she not tell you where she was going?" Steve interrogates.

"No she did not sir. She left with her husband on his space ship." 

"HUSBAND!?" Tony yelled.

"Yes sir, Mrs. Holly left with her husband and along with her two jaguars."

"TWO JAGUARS!? WHEN DID SHE GOT MARRIED. I NEVER KNEW THAT SHE WAS IN  A RELATIONSHIP. AND WHEN DID SHE HAVE JAGUARS!?"

"Mrs. Holly found the two jaguars in front of her door steps and decided to take care of them. She been married about nine months and she is also pregnant,sir" This was too much Tony to handle. He feels like he about to faint from this sudden news. Pregnant, husband, why did she never told me this?" Steve wrap his arm around Tony supported him. "Easy Tony." Steve then guide Tony to sit one of the stairs. Tony put one of his hands in front of his face. "I can't believe that my daughter is married and is  pregnant and I didn't know about it." Steve rub Tony's back gently. "She may have a reason of why she didn't tell you this." Steve said. Tony has mixed feelings about this. "Steve, she married and is pregnant....PREGNANT!! It's not everyday that you suddenly disover that your daughter is married and also bearing a child without telling you and even worse that she suddenly disappear." Steve frown and then realize something. "Wait, didn't Friday said that Holly left with his space ship?" Tony widen his eyes. "Friday show me a sercurity footage of the day she left." 

"You had to ask Jarvis." 

"Jarvis show me the sercurity footage of the day she left."

Jarvis then pulls up an holoscreen showing the front of the house. About few moments later the door open to reveal a humanoid creature  coming out with Holly in his arms sleeping and with two jaguars behind them. Tony instantly notice Holly's big belly. They watch in shock as the humanoid creature closing the door and walking down the stairs and went towards somewhere that was out of sercurity camera view.  "What the hell is that thing and why is it taking her!?" Tony exclaimed.

"Mr. stark, that was Mrs Holly husband. Mr. La'jar and he is a alien speices called a yautja." Okay now tony feel like he's gonna faint. "Why was he here Jarvis?" Steve slowly asked. "He was here becuase he was chasing after an criminal from his planet known as a bad blood. He fight the bad blood and won however he was severly injured and stumble upon Holly's house and collapse. Holly found him after she was done gocering and brought him into her house and take care of his wounds." 

  "How did they got married?" Steve ask another question. "They married through a mating ritual." Steve heard a thud next him and saw that Tony had collapse from the information was giving to him. "Holly's is married?" A sudden voice called out causing Steve turn to the voice and saw doctor strange standing there. "Strang what are you doing here?" He ask strange. "I was thinking paying Holly a visit but it would seems that she not here." Strange say while looking at footage. "And discovering that she is married and pregnant." Steve nod and gesturing to Tony who was laying on the ground. "Yeah Stark couldn't handle the information and pass out." He look at Steve with a raise eyebrow. "He didn't know that Holl'y was married and  pregnant?" Steve shake his head. "It's a long story. I'll explain after Tony wakes up." 

Author Note: 

Hey guys, how are you been doing? I hope you guys like this chapter. It took me some time to think and it was hard tbh but it was worth it. I also had a new dog name stella. She is a 7 month puppy and me and my parents got her from a rescuring center near were I live. The people over there said that they don't what type a dog she is only know that she is a mixed. She looks like a german shepherd to me though. We have her about almost month now and she a super engertic dog we ever had. she the one that can eat your homework and shoes. 

This is all I have to say and I hope I can finished this story soon and make another story for you to enjoy.