Chapter 5: Stars

It's been couple of weeks since I met La'jar. I will never expect this were to happen once I move out but I guess fate took me some sort of path. La'jar help me through the house which I'm little surprise to be honest. I thought that once he heal up, he will leave and I won't see him again. La'jar is now fully heal but he didn't leave as I thought he would. I didn't ask him about it but I was silently happy that he didn't leave yet. 

Standing near the window inside the living room. I stare out of the window and into the woods seeing some critters play around with each other and listening to the birds chirping away. I wonder when La'jar coming back? La'jar went out hunt for some animals and it's been about 30 minutes. It's not like I miss him or anything. I say to myself. Girl are you blind. You. are. in. LOVE! my subconsciousness yell at me. I groan, I thought I got rid of you! my subconsciousness laugh evilly. You can't get rid of me girl and beside tried kept telling yourself that you aren't in love with La'jar. We both know  the truth. I let out a sigh. No you don't. 

Yes I do. The sign is crystal clear Holly. You are in love with him and you need to tell him. I furrow my brow. It's not that simple and you know that. And besides he need to go back to his home and his family. It's not like that he finds me something more than just a friend.

Holly you need to tell him soon or you won't be able to tell him and you gonna live in grief. 

Easy for you to say. If dad or Nick Fury ever found out that I keeping an alien inside my house and if dad discovers that I'd fell in love with a alien from outer space. Yeah that would be super easy to tell them. I said sarcastically. 

Look, what I am trying to say is that you need to confess to him soon. And besides La'jar sees you more than a friend. My subconsciousness told me. How do you possibly know that La'jar sees me more than a friend? I ask. I just know. My subconsciousness said teasingly. I let out a sigh.

I then suddenly heard the door open. I look over to see La'jar coming in and he was holding two large dead rabbits by the ears. "Wow, nice catch." I say. La'jar then puff out his chest in pride and I let a soft giggle. 

La'jar cook the rabbits and about some minutes, the rabbits was done. He hand me one that was on some sort of rod and instantly took a bit into it. I let out a moan, savoring the flavor and the texture. "Is it good?" La'jar ask and I nod. "This is so good. You got to teach me how you make this so good." He let a smile. "It wasn't difficult to make." I felt my heart flutter and I shyly look away. 

We then finish our food and  I took a quick glance of him and look at his lips. I wonder what it feels like to kiss him. A sudden thought came my mind. I mentally shook the thought. Even though he has no lips, the feeling of want to kiss him right now is taunting me. "Holly?" La'jar said catching me staring at him. I instantly look away, "S-sorry." I stutter. I suddenly then felt his hand grab under my chin and making me turn to face him. "Why are you apologizing?" I tried to move away from him but he wrap his other arm around my waist while holding onto my chin. He pull my body into his and my heart felt like it would leapt out of my chest at any moment. "You were staring at my lips?" La'jar then look into my eyes. "I-I..." I couldn't form any words. La'jar kept looking into my eyes and find myself lost in them.  I didn't realize that we had lean in to each other and I can feel his hot breath on my lips. He closed the gap between us and I felt fireworks inside my head. We slowly kissed one another and I instantly wrap my legs around his waist. He easily caught them with me wrapping my arms around his neck. He walk towards my bedroom not breaking away the kiss.

La'jar walk inside my room and lay me down onto my bed while crawling on top of me. As we were making out I suddenly smell of earthly scent mixed with pine woods. I let a soft gasp when he tear my clothes with his sharp claws. Seeing this, I felt aroused by it. We broke away the kissed and La'jar look at me with love and want. "Be my mate, Holly." La'jar said.