Chapter 13: Bright future

I fell asleep after handing Veda to La'jar. I woke up some time later and saw La'jar came in through the door with tray of food. "Oh your awake." La'jar walk up to me and set the tray down on the night stand. "Yeah I just woke up about few minutes ago." La'jar then proceed to fed me which I'd allow  still exchuted. "Where Veda?" I ask. "She with Jessica and Yeyinde." I let out a hum before taking another bite. "Jessica said that we should spend the night  here since it's already late."

Jessica let us borrow her pups baby crib for the tonight. I change into comfortable clothes before going over to Veda and kiss her on the forhead. "Good night my little princess." I walk towards the bed with La'jar pulls me by the waist laying me on his chest. "Good night Holly." I snuggle into his chest saying goodnight and slowly driffing into slumber. 

.

.

.

.

[Meanwhile at stork Tower]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tony Stark finds out Lila is lying by Wanda using her powers on her.

" I lied about Holly coming to my school and hurt me in the girls bathroom."

The other Avengers were shocked that Tony had a daughter while listening to Lila that is under wanda control.Lila says some disturbing things that they never have her from a human being. Even Loki was in shock. Tony felt ashamed,Regretting believing Lila over you. " I'm sure that she will forgive you Tony." Steve says, patting him on the shoulder. Tony looks at him. "No, she won't forgive me. I broke the promise to my friend that I will take care of her and always be by her side no matter what." Steve gave Tony a soft look. "You don't know unless you try." Tony the moment before saying " Jarvis calls Holly." Steve smiled. "Hi this is holly and I can't be on the phone right now because I'll be doing something important." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Coming back with Holly & La'jar]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Holly and La'jar came to there home in the next morning with la'jar holding Holly bridal style and Holly holding veda in her arms. Jack and Nick are walking beside La'jar in each side. "La'jar you don't have to carry me, I can still walk." Holly said. "That's true however you still need to rest about few more days." Holly let out a sigh knowing he won't let her do anything for about some time. Then about few minutes went by and they reach their home. La'jar went up the door unlocking before turn the knob and pushing it open. Nick and Jack went inside first and lay down near the living room furnitures. La'jar close the door and lay Holly down on the couch. Veda start to wake up and started to whine. "You already hungry?" Holly cooed at her. Veda then cried a bit louder. Holly then lift up her shirt and bra and let Veda guide her to her breast which Veda instantly latch on Holly breast and started to sucking on it. 

Holly then think back the time when she first met La'jar. Holly never believes that she will start a family in the future thinking that she will live alone and not having kids. When she was in high school, some of her classmates talks about wanted to start a family and because of this, Many of the popular kids picking on Holly saying that she's infurtile or no man wants her. She still believe them after she graduated high school but never say anything about it. She will never believe that she will get married to a alien called a yautja, living on another planet, and having a baby in the near future but here she is.

She then think of what could happen if she hadn't met him. She think that she would most likely be more distraught after being disowned and most likely killed herself shortly after that. Or probably become emotionless. 

Holly shaking the thought out of her mind and just focusing on her baby girl that is still latch on her breast. I don't want think on that but instead trying to think about the bright future that we gonna have as a family.