chapter 12: Our baby girl

The next day afternoon, La'jar and some other yautjas went out patrol. La'jar was heistant to leave but I reassure him that I'll be fine and I got the others if something happens. About few minutes he gave in and went out patroling with the others. Jessica invited me to come over to her place along with the others. I'll agree and come to her house.

"No way. You got scared by a small puppy?" Jessica burn in embarrasment as one of them snicker. "H-hey I thought it w-was a rat okay!" All of us laugh. "Hey Holly are you having a girl or boy?" A girl name Lilly ask sitting next to me. Lilly is 9 months pregnant and was close to give birth as me. "A girl." I told her. "Ah how cute! What's her name?" Lilly look at me curiously. "Me and La'jar decided name her Veda." 

"Aww that is a cute name!" I look over to see Jack and Nick were watching over the pups that were playing and giggling.  "I'll still remember when some of us were teasing our husband by doing lap dancing on them. We couldn't walk about a few weeks." Lucy giggle making the others giggle as well. "Oh yeah, I'll remember that  one. Our husbands were mad when we ran away from them and they had to chase after us." Lilly then turn to me. "How did you met La'jar Holly?" I thought for a moment before saying. "Well....I met La'jar when he was injured from battling a bad blood. He came close to my house and pass out. I found him after I came back from grocering and brought him in. I took care of his injuries and lay him on the couch and waited for him to wake up." As I continue my story. I felt Veda started to kicking. "To be honest, when he was fully healed. I thought he would leave and I never seen him ever again. But he stay. Not long after I'm became his mate and got pregnant. But you may have guessed it. Lila turn my father against me and disown me. We left earth and now we here." Lilly gave me a gentle hug. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Don't be and now I think about it. I should thank Lila." They look at me with wide eyes. "WHAT WHY??!!" Jessica exclaims. I let out a chuckle. "Because of her. She show our family and friends true colors. And we wouldn't have known that if weren't for her." I said, "She shows that our family and friends believe on someone that they haven't known for long over someone that they have known them for years."

"Your right. We wouldn't been be here if weren't for her." Lilly said.

"It's crazy of how that liar can bring us together." All of us nodded in agreement.

We then talk about some random stuff when I suddenly I felt an pain inside my stomach causing me to hold my stomach. 

"Holly are you arlight?" Lilly ask me in concern making the others turn towards my direction. "I-I don't know...!!!??" I then felt something wet between my legs. "M-my water just broke." Lucy instantly came to my side and said. "Girls, get the pups out and get some hot water and towels.  Jessica stay with Holly and Lilly call La'jar that Holly is going in labor." All the girls nod and  went to their part. 

Lucy and Jessica then bring me into a guest room and place me onto the bed.  "Ok Holly, I need you to breath and relax. On the of three, I want you to push arlight?" I look at Lucy with a nod. "Ok, one....two....three PUSH!" I started to push. Tears started to form in my eyes as I screaming in pain. "Come on Holly...Keep pushing." I only nodded as I keep pushing.

I don't know how many hours gone by and I was still in pain. "Just one last push." I Took a deep breath and then started to push again. 

"Waaaaaaahhh!!!"

There was the sound of my beautiful baby girl crying. I slowly look up to see Lucy cutting the baby cord off and washed off. Wrapping the blanket around her. Lucy then hand Veda to me. I gently hold her in my arms as I began to cry.

"Hello my precious Veda. I'm your mommy."

I then heard footsteps coming towards us. The door open to reveal my mate. "La'jar say hi to our precious daughter, Veda." La'jar eyes gleam as he walked to us and came up to my side. "She look so beautiful, just like her mom." Veda was mixer of us. Her skin was similar to La'jar skin color and have claws. She got lips and had a set of mandibles on each side. Her hair was dark as night.

Veda then open her eyes and look around the room. She then look at us and let out giggle reaching out to us with her small hands. "Do you want to  hold her?" I ask La'jar. La'jar nodded and I then handed Veda to him. La'jar gently hold her in his arms and gave Veda a soft smile. "Hello my little warrior. I'm your father." Veda smile and made some noises. My heart swell looking La'jar holding our baby daughter.

I Had found my happiness.

Author Note:

Hey guys. Thanks for waiting and I'm so happy that many of you  voted my chapters. I'm almost finishing my project and I believe I will finish around this weekend. I think I will go back to school on the next week but I'm so sure but anyway I hope you like this chapter.