Chapter 6: I became his wife

I look at him in shock. Wait did he say...mate? My heart felt like it had stop or had skip of beat as he said those words. "Wait, really?" The words came out before I stop it. "Yes, I want you to be mate. Your the first ooman that didn't had been afraid of me." I stare at him speechless, "B-but, w-why? I'm just a weak human. You deserve better instead have me as your mate." I say barely a whisper. La'jar let out a deep growl. "Don't EVER say that. YOU are the only one that I want. Your mine and ONLY mine." He say with a growl before roughly kiss me almost pierce my cheek with his mandibles. "Mmm.." I let out a moan and felt his hands roam against my skin. He let go of my lips and went down to my neck, licking and nibbling.  I let out a moan and felt a shiver goes down my spine. "La'jar." I say breathlessly. "Holly. My Holly." I move my neck to the side so he had a better access.  La'jar began to suck on it and I arch my back in pleasure. One of his hand then slides under my breast and started to message them while the other is on my womanhood, slipping a finger inside. I groan as he slowly pump his finger in and out of me. "The pain will be over soon, my love." He say with a gentle voice. It didn't took long before I started to feel the pleasure building up. I buck my hips wanting more of it. 

"Someone wants it badly." He said teasingly. "P-please La'jar." I whimper. "Please what?" La'jar ask. "Please I want it." He look at me with a smirk. "Oh I will give it to you but I'm gonna tease with you first." He lower his head to my breast and began to nibbling my hard nipple. I throw my head back calling out his name. La'jar let out a growl  as he toy with me. I was completely mess under him.

I then felt inside me that feels like I'm about explode. "L-la'jar I-I think I'm about to-." He seems to know what I was talking about and suddenly thrust his fingers faster. I arch my back and letting a loud long moan. Feeling  my muscle tense up as I rode my organism.  La'jar purred in satisfaction looking down at my flush face. "Are you ready Holly?" I looked at him with half lidded eyes and nod. La'jar then line up against my entrance before pushing his member inside me. I grab La'jar back tightly. I felt La'jar stop letting me to adjust his size. "Are you alright my love?" He ask me in concern. I nod to him and taking deep breath. About few minutes, the pain went away and started to feel pleasure. "You can move now La'jar." La'jar slid his hands to mine and we entwine our fingers together.

Tony Stark POV

I let out a tired sigh as I working on my armor. "Stark." I hear my name call behind me and I look over to see Bruce standing there. "Oh hey Bruce." I said with tired tone. "How long are you been up?" Bruce ask with an raise eyebrow. "About since after we ate dinner." I told him. He then let out a sigh. "Tony you need to rest. How many times do I have to tell you." I look at him with an blank look. "Many times that I lost count." Bruce shake his head. "What's been keeping you up lately? You look like you worried about something." 

"You might could say that." I trial off, thinking about Holly. Wondering if she's alright now. "If something worrying you. You tell me or the others if that matter." He said reassured smile and place his hand onto my shoulder. I nodded and suddenly felt my father sense started to tingle. "Tony?" I didn't heard him and I instantly called for Jarvis. "Jarvis called Holly." 

Holly POV

I let out a scream of ecstasy and my vision turn white. La'jar let out an loud roar, emptying his cum inside of me. La'jar bite down on my neck, claiming me as his. I yelp in pain and he lick it the wound and nibble it. Easing the pain on my neck. "Oh my god, that was.... amazing." I said and try to catch my breath. La'jar chuckle. "Indeed it was. Now you are my mate." I felt butterflies inside my stomach when he said that. I smile and lightly kiss him before snuggling against his chest. "Good night La'jar." I say before slowly falling asleep. I felt La'jar arms wrap around my waist and purred. "Good night Holly." 

"Miss Stark wake up. Your father is calling you." I let out a soft groan and slowly open my eyes. "Why is he calling me this early?" I grumble. I look over to see La'jar still sleeping. I then got my phone from the night stand and walk into the bathroom.

"Holly sweetie are you alright? Are you hurt, are you any danger right now?!" Dad ask with a panic voice. "I'm alright and why are you waking me up? You know that I hate been waking up." I said annoyed tone but still have some sleepiness in me. "Sorry kiddo, I felt my father sense was tingling and thought that you might be in danger." Dad said sheepishly. I raise an eyebrow. Huh I guess that his father  sense that I was having sex with La'jar about few hours ago. I guess that his super power. I let out big yawn. "Dad I'm alright and can I go back to beauty sleep?" Dad laugh. "Sure kiddo and by the way there a party coming up around 3 weeks." I hum.  "Ok, dad. Love you bye." I walk back to the bed and climb into the covers. I let out a another yawn before closing my eyes and instantly fell asleep again.