joey jordison- honey, please hold me.

"i'm so fucking done with you, get the fuck out of my face" joeyscreamed to his manager right after his show was finished.

well... it has been... eventful.

for some dumb reason, the manager decided to take the piss and complain about how the boys acted during the show.

"you keep telling us to act calmer? what does that even mean? do you even know who we are? what we stand for? we're fucking slipknot, if we want to jump off the fucking stage we will, if we want to scream in someone's face we will. why do you care?" he kept going.

poor joey. after an exhausting show he was still wasting his energy on something like this. clearly the manager didn't understand.

unfortunately, joey really takes things to heart and often gets hurt because of that... but he can't help it.

ignoring the manager and walking away from him, joey's eyes scan the room in hope of finding your figure standing there, waiting for him. and so it happens.

"honey. please hold me" joey's voice is soft now, no longer showing any sign of anger.

you do as he asks and you hold him tight. he just loves it... makes him feel so safe.

"it's ok joey. he doesn't understand. you did so well today, I'm so proud of you." you say and start playing with his hair... probably the thing that joey loves the most.

"i missed you so much darling. thank you for being here... supporting me and loving me all the time. I can't tell you how much I love you" he genuinely says.

"oh, honey. don't say thank you for that" you reply.

"please just hold me for a while... I really need you right now." he finishes off.

after that it was just silence. just peace. quiet.

you were in a room full of people but it was like only the two of you existed.

you were sharing this moment of love... together... as always.