joey jordison: getting matching piercings together

today has been a long day.

on a normal day, you'd be home with you cats. you're not really the type of person that goes out often unless it's for indispensable necessities but today was an exception.

joey invited you out and of course, you accepted.

you're currently sitting on the couch of the practice room where joey is playing the drums.

being the workaholic that he is, joey asked you to evaluate him while he plays. he wants to make sure he is perfect.

"so what do you think? how did I do?" joey asks you, finally putting the drumsticks down after what seemed to be hours.

"you did incredible, but I think you overwork yourself and I don't like that not even a bit." you answered.

"I have to practice" joey replied and smiled.

"overworking yourself is different from just practicing. I get that you do have to rehearse but, the more tired you are the bigger the possibility that things can go wrong. relax joey." you said, voice sounding a bit more stern than before.

"right, mom. will do" he laughs.

you loved spending time with him. he is such a great person to be around with, but lately every time you hang out is simply to watch him play, nothing less or nothing more.

you would be lying if you said you didn't get bored sitting on the same room for hours just starring at the wall. you miss having fun with joey, and actually doing something.

he could honestly tell how bored you were and he almost felt bad for you so he tried to think of anything to cheer you up.

"hey, come on hold my hand. let me take you somewhere." joey said handing out his hand.

you gave him a weirded out look, it was so out of the blue.

"where are you taking me now joey?" you curiously asked.

"well, the surprise would be ruined if I told you. come on, just hold my hand and trust me." he smiled.

you did as he said and hoped for the best.

after a few minutes of walking and complete darkness, since joey decided to cover your eyes with his hands, you finally hear him talk.

"we are here! surprise!" joey excitedly said as he removed his hands from your eyes.

when you opened your eyes, you realised you were standing in front of a tattoo/piercing shop. the one you've been talking about with joey.

for ages now, you have been trying to convince joey to get a matching piercing with you... and even though he loves the idea of it, you feel like he is somehow scared of doing it so he always pushed that aside.

"are you serious joey? you're not fucking with me right now?" you ask.

"I'm serious. you're always there for me... if it makes you happy then let's get a matching piercing together." joey smiled.

"I don't want you to do this just because it makes me happy... either it makes us both happy or then we're not doing it."

"doll, if it didn't make me happy then I wouldn't be here. you mean the world to me. I would love to have something that reminds me of you every single time I look in the mirror." he says.