dyeing joey's hair

"I would gladly appreciate if no one in this room says a word to me" you hear an angry joey say when entering the room.

when you look up, you can't believe your eyes.

joey's small figure is half covered in black hair dye and a stained towel wrapped around his head... seeing this scene you just can't help but to laugh.

even though the last thing joey wants right now is to be bothered, you still get up and walk next to him.

"joey... what the hell happened to you? have you been to war?" you joke.

"maybe I have" he spits out coldly.

"seriously, what happened?" you ask.

"I was trying to dye my hair by myself... well, clearly it didn't work." joey explained.

"you know you could have asked me for help." you calmly say.

"I know, I was just trying to prove myself that I can do this, but I clearly can't. I'm a fucking looser" he sighs, feeling completely defeated.

you smile at his frustration and bring your hand to caress his soft face.

"it's ok, you never done this before. how about I fix this mess for you, hm?" you ask.

"you would do that for me?" he asks, eyes meeting yours, now feeling more shy than before.

"joey, of course I would. come on, let's go fix the chaos you've created you messy boy." you say and he smiles, holding your hand.