small things slipknot do to you to show they appreciate you

✦:˒ corey:  

- sings you to sleep whenever you have nightmares;

- writes countless songs about you;

- teaches you how to sing;

- loves taking photos of you. he will literally have his camera in his hands as soon as he sees you and then click click.

- honestly your personal hype man.

✦:˒ joey- 

- always has his arms wrapped around you... like always. 

- super affectionate towards you. if you're feeling sad, joey will be there with his arms wide open ready for you to crawl into his embrace.

- always reassures you that you are doing well and tells you not to be so hard on yourself.

- gives you his hoodies for you to wear because by the time he gets them back it will have your scent and he loves it <3

- his hand always has to be intertwined in yours. there's no chance, no escape.

✦:˒ chris-

- sends you messages saying he appreciates you at the most random times, but he always makes you smile because of it.

- basically drags you to play sports with him.

- bullies you so much if you loose.

- but it's so fun because he is always such a goofy guy when he is around you, all he wants is to see you happy and smiling.

✦:˒ mick-

- doesn't usually talk much, but always listen to what you have to say.

- tries to give you advice whenever you're not clear about which decisions to take.

- is literally always keeping an eye out for your safety.

- if someone messes with you, you just give mick the glare. he will take care of things from there on and they won't bother you ever again.

✦:˒ jim-

- laughs so loud right into your ears just to annoy you.

- has so many photos with you and of you... like, it isn't even normal at this point?

- literally begs you to let him teach you how to play guitar so he can spend more time with you.

- if you do allow him, he will annoy the hell out of you so good luck.

✦:˒ sid-

- pranks you all the time.

- annoys you all the time too, but you genuinely love the guy so you can't get mad at him.

- often screams your name in concerts and then runs away or jumps into the crowd.

- nobody really understands sid but you. he often talks to you about what goes on his head and life.

- you're one of the very little people he trusts.

✦:˒ shawn- 

- shawn would straight up kill anyone that bothered you and not feel any kind of regret.

- is like a dad to you.

- makes sure you eat and sleep properly, and most of all, that you're happy.

- asks you 1000 times a day how you're feeling just because he likes to check up on you.

- is so proud of you. <3

✦:˒ craig- 

- literally doesn't talk to you unless he really has to.

- but you know you can count on him if you need something.

- like, he would be one of the first people to come to you and offer you any type of help you needed.

- just like mick, always keeps an eye out for you.

✦:˒ paul-

- takes you to so many food and cinema dates.

- literally a bear, you live to hug this man (don't tell joey, or he might start a fight)

- is literally always there through all of your struggles.

- is your emotional support, and you are his too. it's such a beautiful friendship I can't even describe it.