Chapter 1 ~ First day

Destiny stepped out of the car and followed her parents into the school.

Home again.

Alfea is the place where Destiny grew up.. ish, with her family. Well technically family. She's known Terra, Sky and Sam since she was born. Sky's father died when he was two and mother died when he was a baby. So Destiny's dad Saul Silva took him in.

Destiny was finally 16 years old. A first year at Alfea and could finally attend classes rather than watch Specialists fight, and fairies perform magic at the stone circle. She was homeschooled all her life by her mum Farah Dowling so this was her first time for her to actually go to class.

She put her bags into the suite . She was sharing a room with Stella. Who, other than Terra, was Destiny's best friend and practically an older sister to her. Destiny and Sky where the only ones that stuck with Stella after the incident last year and after a-lot of convincing between the two girls Queen Luna finally agreed to letting Stella back to the school for another year.

Destiny put her bag onto the bed and started unpacking, blasting music in her headphones.

After a while, Destiny finished decorating her side of the room

She picked up her phone and walked to her mums office.

"Olah" Destiny said walking in

"Hi honey you finished unpacking"

"mhm"

"well it won't be long until everyone arrives i don't think Terra and Sam will be long either." Farah said placing some books on the shelf

"okay is there anything you would like me to do?" Destiny asked bored

"i am fine darling go ask your father, he may need help sorting out weapons and kits"

"okay see you later" Destiny said walking out heading to the Specialist hall.

***

Destiny walked over to her dad and grabbed his arm attempting to fling him around into a headlock but ending up with her back on the floor.

"Nearly sweetie but not quit quick enough good luck next time" Saul said smirking "Can i help you?"

"In fact that is what i came to ask you, mum doesnt need help so i came to see if you are in deep struggle and in need of a big strong fairy specialist's help." Destiny said laughing

"Well you could move the mats to the training room for me"

"okie dokie" She said walking over to the matts starting to move them.

***

A few hours past and loads of people started arriving. Terra and Destiny were in the suit catching up and meeting the new suit mates.