Joengyeon tucks Nayeon in bed and pats her head. "Rest well Cupid 28."

"Are you sure she's here?" Chaeyoung pushes through the drunk crowd, searching for Jeongyeon.

"She said she will be." Jihyo scans the crowd, tugging Dahyun along with her.

Someone pushes her from behind, sending her stumbling into some girl who drops the tray of drinks she is holding.

"Watch where you're going." The blonde mutters.

"I would." Jihyo snaps, "If I can actually see. Which idiot decided it would be best to host a party in a dark room?"

"That idiot would be me." The girl retorts, narrowing her eyes at her.

"Jihyo." Jeongyeon steps between them just in time before they exchange more heated words, "I see you've met Sana."

Nayeon rubs her temples tenderly, flinching every time Jeongyeon raises her voice- which is way too often for her liking.

"It was a disaster Cupid 28. We were supposed to make them fall in love with each other at first sight."

The Cupid groans into her hands.

"Now they hate each other at first sight."

"You have really big hands sunbae." A second year tells in a tone that puts Nayeon's senses on high alert. "I'm sure you can fix so many things with it."

What's with the mortals and their urge to touch Cupid 28's arms? Jeongyeon wonders for a brief moment as the girl before them strokes Nayeon's biceps, sighing softly as she does.

"Yeah, sure." Nayeon shrugs, eyes scanning for Sana and Jihyo amidst the hurrying student population in the corridor.

"Will you come to my room tonight to help me fix something?" The human asks, tilting her head to the side, batting her eyelashes at Nayeon.

Jeongyeon steps between them as she finds Jihyo and Sana in either end of the hall and drags the Cupid away, dismissing the girl with, "Later, she needs to fix something else now."

"So I was thinking that you should meet my friend Jeongyeon properly." Nayeon blocks Sana before she can see Jihyo who's now engaged in a conversation with Assistant Cupid 101.

Sana, the ever friendly, ever bubbly mortal agrees immediately.

"Okay Senpai. We can hang out together," She offers, taking a step forward to continue walking.

Nayeon blocks her again.

"We can talk and walk you know?" Sana giggles.

"I am not good at multitasking." The Cupid mutters, hiding Sana's view again. "We can go watch a film this weekend, if you want."

Sana nods with a teasing grin and before Nayeon realises what she's doing she slides right under her arms.

The Cupid tries to stop her but it's too late.

Meanwhile-

"Of course." Jihyo replies, giving the Assistant Cupid a dazzling smile, "We can watch a film."

The teasing grin on Sana's face and the dazzling smile on Jihyo's lips dies an instant death as they come face to face with each other.

"With her?" Jihyo scoffs. "Let me guess what film we're going to watch, The adventures of Barbie?"

Sana frowns at Jihyo who pretends to tap a finger to her chin as if in thought. "No, we can watch Planet of the Apes." She retorts, holding her hands to her waist. "I'm sure you'd feel right at home there."

"You want me show you what an ape can do Princess?" Jihyo asks menacingly taking a step closer to Sana.

The Cupid and her assistant exchange helpless glances.

"Atleast you admit you're a neanderthal." Sana drawls.

"I just wanted to watch a film." The Cupid juts out her lower lip in a pout, sighing defeatedly as she hangs her head low. Maybe she really is the worst Cupid ever. "But if you two won't get along, forget about it."

Jeongyeon notes how the seemingly insignificant action of the Cupid's pout has a softening effect on the humans as they both step back from each other.

"I'm sorry Senpai." Sana tilts Nayeon's chin up with a finger, and gives her an apologetic smile, "All of us can watch the film together."

Jeongyeon lets out a breath of relief. Maybe things will work themselves out, she gets a tiny sliver of hope.

"As long as you get me a seat as far away from that thing." The human points at Jihyo.

The tiny sliver of hope gets destroyed.